Performance

Haley(show runner): "Ladies and gentleman

Haley(show runner): "Ladies and gentleman. Welcome to the Haly International Traveling Circus where the world of the centre ring is your oyster. And these are our latest pearls. The Daring Dangers."

Inside a Traveling Circus show, six heroes disguise themselves as a family of dangerous acrobatics, strength men, and sharp shooters.

Haly: Dan Danger(Robin). Dawn Danger(Miss Martian). Diane Danger(Artemis). Dane Danger(Red Arrow). Dave Danger(Sasuke), Dean Danger(Superboy)!

Haly: You'll never see another trapeze act like this, folks. And all performed without a net."

They perform it almost perfectly, but it's obvious "Dan" Danger (Robin) was struggling. And he falls

Luckily Sasuke and Superboy(strong men) were able to throw a barrel in the air for him to jump on

But how did the heroes end up in this predicament? Nearly 24 Hours Ago, Robin gives the rundown about something.

Flashback

Robin: "Advanced weapons tech has been stolen at manufacturing plants throughout Europe. And each theft coincides with tour stops made by the Haly Circus."

Robin gives the rundown to Miss Martian, Sasuke, Artemis and Superboy.

Robin: "Batman's sending us undercover to catch the thieves. Sasuke and I will run point.

Red arrow enters the cave and approaches Sasuke and Robin

Red arrow: "This clown car have room for one more?"

Robin: "Uh... We've got this covered."

Red arrow(to Robin and Sasuke): "You two got the mission covered but who's covering the three potential mole suspects you're both bringing along?"

The present

the Dangers return off stage to an upset pair of twins.

Twin 1: Haly, what's the deal? Giving the top slot to those Danger kids?"