Injustice League

Aqualad and Robin are Training in the training hall, while Sasuke observed how they were fighting eventually, Megan, Connor and Wolf enter, Megan and Connor especially close. The training ends with Kaldur and Dick approaching Sasuke

Robin(smiles): "You know they're a couple, right?"

Sasuke(smirks): I think I knew before they did

As he says this, the Zeta beam tube activates, and Artemis and Wally exit.

Robin: Do we tell them?

Kaldur: It is not our place

Wally: So if Zatara's our babysitter of the week, ugh, why's he still here? And why is he eating my snacks?

Wally says while looking at captain marvel

Zatara was also at the cave ,he was a middle aged man, with Pompadour like hairstyle, with a fancy suit and bow tie to boot, a master of magic, and Captain Marvel at his side

Computer: Recognised Batman-o-2."

Batman: "Computer, national news.

A video broadcast is presented on the holographic screen

Reporter: "The initial attack was short-lived. But Metropolis was only granted a short reprieve. And despite the intervention of Superman and the Justice League there seems to be no end in sight."

Robin: "Should we get out there?"

Batman: "No. The League will soon have the situation under control. That's not why I'm here. According to your intel... Sportsmaster supplied Cadmus' Blockbuster formula to Kobra.

Robin: Who combined it with Bane's Venom to create Kobra Venom."

Aqualad: "Which the Brain used to create his animal army."

M'gann: "The Brain also used inhibitor collars like the ones at Belle Reve Penitentiary."

Artemis: "Batman, is it possible that plant thingy's on Kobra Venom too?"

Batman: I had Green Lantern run a spot analysis. The vine's cellulose does contain trace amounts of a Kobra Venom variant.

Batman: "Unrelated criminals are cooperating with one another worldwide. Exactly. It's now clear our enemies have formed some kind of.. secret society of supervillains.

Sasuke:  An Injustice league

Batman: Yes and it seems The attack on Metropolis is only the beginning."

Robin; "Plant creatures have sprouted in Gotham City, Paris, Star City, Taipei.."

The feed begins to cut out

Wally: Dude

Robin: "It's not me. Someone's cutting into the satellite signal. All satellite signals."