Happy New Year

A/N: Welcome to season 2 of Young Justice

Flashback

Zatanna: Stay with us Sasuke. Me, Connor, Kaldur, dick, wally, artemis, megan, rocket. We need you.

Sasuke: I don't trust any of you anymore. I'll kill Itachi and avenge my clan on my own from here on out.

Zatanna: Sasuke i cant lose you

Sasuke: You already have. Goodbye Zatanna

Sasuke walked away from a broken down Zatanna and walks into the Zeta Tube.

Computer: Recognised Sasuke Uchiha B-05

Connor and the rest of the team walked out of the meeting room and into the control station along with Zatanna. They looked around and noticed that Sasuke was nowhere to be seen.

M'gann: Z, where's Sasuke??

Zatanna looked back at them but before she could answer she broke down into tears and dropeed to the ground. The whole team was shocked, but M'gann ran over towards Zatanna trying to hold her together as tears dropped form her eyes.

Connor looked at the pain in Zatanna eyes and walk over towards her and Megan.

Superboy: Zatanna, I promise you whatever it takes or however long it takes. I will bring back Sasuke. I promise.

Infinity Island

Ra's Al Ghul (to sasuke): If i might ask, what is it your doing here?, young uchiha

Sasuke approached Ra's Al ghul with a serious look in his eyes

Sasuke: I want you to train me, i know from watching the way itachi fought the team a couple months ago and the weapons he had that day, it's obvious he had recieved training from you. I want the same treatement.

Ra's Al Ghul: i see and what of your hero friends?

Sasuke: I've erased them from my life, i'm following my own path without them. As of now what i have is not a dream becuase i will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan and kill Itachi Uchiha. I'm an avenger to follow my path i must have power even if it means being consumed by evil, only through hatred can i hope to surpass my brother.

Ra's Al Ghul (smiles): Well then Sasuke Uchiha. Let us begin.....

5 Years Later

Inside a Dark sewer tunnel, Superboy lands in the water and searches for someone, he looks around tge murky water, until some mysterious creature beging to wraps iteself around Superboy, Clayface

Clayface: You always fall for this gag. Ha-ha-ha-ha! Struggle all you want, kid. Even a kryptonian has to breathe.

???: Let him go

A voice calls out, then suddenly miss martian appears and uses he telechanis to pull out superboy from the creature .

Miss Martian: Delta squad, we've flushed the target. Converge on our signal

Robin the quicly throws batarangs at clayface and then dissapears into the shadows. Although his attack only bounced off clayface body.

Clayface: We can play at this all day. Nothing you can do hurts me(he laughs)

???: Then how about this

A ghost like figure appears intangebile from the ground and slowly immerges upwards. The humanoid, moth-like creatue has four wings and antenna which can fold up into a hooded robe  giving him the appearance of a phantom. The creature also displays an hour glass like- logo on it's chest