Secrets

Three Weeks had past since the team's fight with Itachi and Ultra Humanite, it had taken them that long to recover physically and mentally. But it was hardest upon Sasuke, he had done nothing but train and recover only this time the team had helped him train. They had also spent that time searching for Itachi and the Ultra Humanite only to come back empty.

Inside Mount Justice, the teens were dressing themselves for the Halloween party. Wally, Conner, M'gann were all getting dressed, with wally dressing up like a teenage werewolf. Sasuke walked into the main room of the cave after training and saw them all getting changed he looked at them in confusion and curiosity.

Sasuke: Why you all dressed like that?

Megan: For the Halloween party, at the school. Your coming right?

Sasuke: I think i'll pass. Not really my thing.

Wally: Plus it might be Awkard for you anyway, you know being there third wheel on me and megan date

Sasuke slighlt smiled at this comment after looking over at Conner rolling his eyes.

Megan: Wally, i invited the entire team to the dance. Zatanna too

Conner smiled back at Sasuke when Megan said Zatanna's name, Sasuke noticed but pretended he didn't care.

Wally: Good. Keeps us on the down low. so are you going as my favourite Martian?

Megan: Not exactly. She said, she began to transform into a zombie bride

 She said, she began to transform into a zombie bride

Wally: Whoa, babe. Eat my brains anytime.

Captain Marvel: Great minds think alike.

Megan: Captain, you look terrific.

Megan said looking at his pretty simple zombie face paint.

Sasuke: Are you going to a Halloween celebration too?"

Captain Marvel: Well, sure, I'm going with... Uh, I mean, Megan you did invite the whole team, right?

Megan: Yeah, we'll all be at the dance. So don't worry about us. Go. Have a good time at your party.