Lacy oh lacy

Racing had been part of my life for as long as I can remember. I know sounds very cliche but it's true and that's how I want to start this story.

I won't get into all of the lore quite yet but soon enough I will. I know it will make great mom lore someday.

Growing up in a small remote home off the grid was kind of weird now that I look back but it was my dad's choice I guess.

We would drive to town when we needed but the ranch had everything that we needed.

It especially had my favourite movie. Cars.

I don't actually know where I would be without cars. I seriously don't. My life would be so different.

When I was a kid I begged my dad to take me karting because I was obsessed with racing, the movie Cars and NASCAR.

Of course he agreed and took me to a small karting place a few hours away because like I said, we lived in the middle of no where.

If I hadn't been obsessed with Cars, then I wouldn't have made history being the first female driver in F1 history.

Oh I'm sorry. My names Lacy by the way.

I forget a lot of details but I guess that's an important one.

Anywho. I now live on the other side of the world in a town called Richmond over in England.

Not sure why I moved out there. Probably to get away from my father but I know I'll always be a Canadian at heart.

I had traveled my way through f3 making it to f2 where I won the championship. Of course it took a few seasons and phone calls and meetings until it was finally decided that me.

Lacy Katz.

Would be the first female f1 driver. And I got to share this dream with my life long friend the one and only, Liam Lawson.