25

Chapter 25

Baker has been paying attention to Mudan and Yanyang. In the early morning of the second day after the game, he was restless at home and wanted to take the initiative to contact Yanyang.

Fortunately, he didn't make him wait long, Yan Yang sent over the address, saying to meet and discuss in detail.

Baker, who was sitting on the sofa at the time, jumped up and ran out of the house without even changing his clothes.

"Mr. Yan!" Baker, who was waving wildly when he arrived at the place, couldn't help being stunned when he saw that there were two people beside Yan Yang.

Beck looked at them hostilely: "May I ask who you are?"

The man with broad shoulders and long legs raised his eyebrows and looked down at him. He obviously didn't express anything else. Beck just felt that he was despising his height.

"I'll come to see Peony."

The young man next to him hastily stated that he was also invited by Yanyang, and Baker was distressed to find that there was another competitor.

"Mr. Yan?" Baker looked at Yan Yang aggrievedly, not understanding why there were two more people, "Didn't you say we would meet and talk in detail?"

Yan Yang had a headache, this guy's appetite was a bit big, so it's possible that three pots of peonies would have to be brought back Home?

"There are three pots of peonies, can you buy them all?"

"This is Grandma Zhao's grandson Zhao Yu, and the other is Grandpa Shao's grandson Shao Qing. They all came to see the peonies just like you."

He can buy them all . Come down!

Baker shouted silently, and opened his mouth to speak——

Zhao Yu, who was extremely tall and oppressive among the four, narrowed his eyes slightly and grinned. Baker was shocked all over, and shut up obediently.

Yan Yang took the three of them back to the temporary residence, pointed at the peonies in the courtyard, and said in a good-tempered manner: "They are basking in the sun, and the price is there. You can negotiate on how to allocate them yourself, and I will not interfere.

" No matter how the three discussed it, they sat down in the shadow of the corner and began to deal with the follow-up questions on the Internet.

The peonies in the yard swayed wantonly in the sun, the flowers were full and full of vitality, which immediately attracted the attention of Shao Qing and Baker. Zhao Yu squinted his eyes and casually pointed at Zhao Fen's peonies, warning them.

"You two just discuss it. I only want Zhao Fan Peony."

Shao Qing protested, and it was not difficult to see that the two knew each other: "Hey, you are too domineering. The three of you should discuss it together."

Baker has an ally, Immediately straightened his waist, and looked at Zhao Yu with hatred, "That's right."

Zhao Yu smiled with a half smile: "Discussion? Shall I go to Grandpa Shao to discuss it?"

Shao Qing, who wanted to surprise his elders, looked really green He gritted his teeth and said, "How dare you! It's Zhao Fan Peony, if you don't want to grab it!"

Baker puffed up his chest and stepped forward to help his little friend, but Zhao Yu glanced at him casually and withered away.

Zhao Yu raised the corners of his lips, turned around and walked towards Yan Yang who was in the shadow.