123

Chapter 123

After spending the hottest August, Yan Yang finally showed his face.

At this time, there was already a faint fragrance near the manor. Occasionally, passersby who passed by smelled the refreshing fragrance and would stop and look around. As a result, their vision was all green.

This made everyone confused and did not understand where the aroma came from.

They're pretty sure it's not the smell of food, but the smell of flowers.

Out of curiosity, netizen @维阳 asked about the situation.

Now that Yan Yang's identity has been made public, both identities have huge fan bases, and netizens have a hard time not knowing which one to @ to find him, and later fans simply @ both to try their luck.

As a result, Yan Yang used Yan Yang's account to reply to everyone.

Yanyang V: Not much to say, let's watch the video.

The video was only two minutes long, and in the picture was a pair of slender hands. The fans immediately screamed, and they could tell at a glance that the owner of the hands was Yan Yang, whom they were thinking of.

Those bony hands gently pushed aside a leaf, revealing the small pale yellow flowers underneath. The picture turned and came to the forbidden mountain, and all the plants in the field of vision were this kind of plants. The flowers fluttered down like heavy snow, and soon sank into the soil.

Yan Yang seemed to have brought some collection tools, he spread a piece of cloth under the tree, shook the trunk vigorously, and those small yellow flowers fell on the cloth with precision.

Back home, Yan Yang cleaned up the small broken flowers and made them into crystal-colored sweet-scented osmanthus candies.

Fans who were almost drooling scratched their heads, wishing they could climb in and have a taste. Even artist fans who came over after hearing the news joined in. In front of food, there is no dividing line between artist fans and gardening fans.

"One bite, just one bite, please, Dad Yan, can you put it on the shelf?" "

Yes, yes, it has been a long time since Guyang Company has put a new plant on the shelf QAQ!" "

This is for food, so it is different from plants!"

"The autumn wind blows the fragrance of sweet-scented osmanthus, I finally saw it!"

"It's so small that it's not as big as a fingernail, but it's so fragrant!"

"As expected of one of the top ten famous flowers, Dad, when will we put it on the shelves?

" After asking, Yan Yang thought about it, and regretfully told everyone that osmanthus trees will not be on the shelves recently, but orchids can be on the shelves.

It is not only the four gentlemen of flowers, but also one of the top ten famous flowers, which symbolizes the modest and modest gentleman who stands aloof from the world.

Orchid in the empty valley.

The fans were almost overjoyed when they heard it. They didn't have any hope at first, they just wailed with Yan Yang twice a day, but they didn't expect a new species of plant to appear!

It is still an orchid known as a gentleman!

The fans were almost knocked out by the surprise from the sky, but they still asked subconsciously—