26

Chapter 26

"Weiwei, it's about to start. How are you preparing?"

Ning Wei took the water from the assistant and threw it on her body. The deafening screams from the fans outside did not bring her much surprise. On the contrary, it was extremely gloomy.

"Why didn't you increase your publicity for the concert?"

The venue that can accommodate 50,000 people is not even half full, and the company that hurt it can only temporarily find someone to cheat. Ning Wei gets angry when he thinks of this, and increases the publicity If it is strong, fans will not go to any flower shows or travel.

waste! If this assistant didn't know her too many secrets, she must be fired!

The assistant calmly shook the water off his clothes, and with a habitual look, he smiled and said kindly, "Weiwei is angry, this time it's because I didn't think carefully, I'm going to be on stage soon, pay attention to keep in the best condition. "

Ning Wei! Ning Wei! Ning Wei!"

The voices from outside became stronger each time, and they came to the backstage clearly.

She came to the edge of the lifting platform and took a deep breath, showing a confident smile.

The lifting platform rose slowly, sending Ning Wei with delicate makeup onto the stage.

"Ah——"

The fans in the audience screamed excitedly when they saw the long-awaited goddess.

Holding a four-leaf clover in her arms, Weiwei Soymilk looked at the cheering girl in front of her with regret. She really wanted to jump up and shout to support the goddess. Unfortunately, the plants in her arms were too precious, and Weiwei Soymilk was afraid of bumping.

However, as long as I think that the goddess is about to receive my gift, I feel so excited.

This excitement is enough to cover up the loss of not being able to support the goddess.

"Soymilk, what's wrong with you?"

The short-haired girl next to her is the member of the support club she met on the Internet yesterday, plus a few others, a total of five people came to escort Weiwei Soymilk today, and the little girl was completely satisfied.

Weiwei Soymilk quickly shook her head: "I'm just too excited. When do you think I should present flowers to the goddess?" The

short-haired girl said, "Let's end the concert. The flowers will be crushed by people coming and going in the middle."

Weiwei Soymilk nodded, The big eyes are full of anticipation.

"Look, the people in the chat group are all blown up, saying that they would have known that they would not run around with their parents, so that they could come to the concert with us." A few friends watched the people in the chat group jumping around there.

"Whoever makes them uninformed, they can know the latest developments of Weiwei by visiting the support club often." The short-haired girl gloated.

"Huh?" The little girl suddenly let out a short exclamation.

She looked hesitantly at the people around her, and clicked on the link sent by her friend.

[Title: The new little flower Ning Wei has framed the company's juniors many times, just to fight for resources? The hard-working people set up to stand tall, the fans are arrogant, and the juniors are in bad luck! Take a look at what kind of artist is under the skin! ]