72

Chapter 72

In the center of Baima Square, there is a cylindrical flower bed of 100 square meters.

With this cylindrical flower bed as the center, the road spreads around. Guyang Company is responsible for planting some small and medium-sized plants. Other flower beds have been planted and the plants survived smoothly.

This cylindrical flower bed is the last and most important part.

Just now, a black backpack passed through the crowd and slammed into the center of the flower bed, destroying most of a plant sculpture that was about to be completed.

It is the mushroom sculpture that Xiaohe is in charge of.

"Who did it, get out!"

Xiao He was so angry that his eyes were red, and the plant sculpture that he had worked hard for several days was destroyed.

The quarrel in the distance has escalated into a big fight. The two men were fighting with red faces, and the battle circle gradually approached the flower bed. One of the men was very excited, and he picked up the things at hand and smashed them. He should have smashed the backpack that flew over just now.

Xiao He climbed up the flower bed distressedly, helped up the 'mushroom' sculpture he was in charge of, and found that the roots had been damaged and could not stand, he broke out completely.

Xiao He, standing on the flower bed with a strong back, jumped down and jumped directly into the battle circle. He first pushed away the men who were dodging frequently, and then grabbed the man who was throwing things indiscriminately: "

You are fucking deaf, I ask you, that backpack Did you smash it?"

The dizzy man jumped into a rage: "Go away, it's none of your business!"

As the situation escalated, the cowardly onlookers had already stepped back and stood far away, only a few who were not afraid The person responsible for the incident still stayed here and insisted on watching. Seeing that Xiao He almost punched the man in the face, the people next to him quickly advised: "Don't do it, don't do it.

I've already called the police. Let's talk about it when the police come."

Others in the company The man finally came to his senses and surrounded the two troublemakers with a look of indignation.

Standing on the flower bed with one hand, he jumped into it lightly. Yan Yang came to the fallen mushroom sculpture and checked the situation with light movements.

The most common method of plant sculpture is to trim tall trees into various shapes, or trim low shrubs into waves.

The former is time-consuming and labor-intensive, and the workload is huge, while the latter can only trim simple shapes such as waves or clouds due to the height.

Moreover, this kind of plant sculpture looks green, very monotonous.

That's why the company used five-color grass this time, and chose the double-layer skeleton seam method.

The mushroom frame is welded with double-layer materials, combined with the method of manual sewing, each layer is bonded with a safety net, as long as the safety net is filled with nutrient soil that meets the needs of the plants, the five-color grass can grow uniformly to the greatest extent. Not easy to deform, and the color is also pure.

Yan Yang pursed his lips, and secretly saved the five-colored grass filling the mushroom shape while others were not paying attention.

The chattering discussions of several people who had a good relationship with Xiaohe allowed Yan Yang to understand the reason for Xiaohe's fury.