108

Chapter 108

The second day after returning home from the crew, Henry sent a message, strongly condemning Gu Yu and Yan Yang's sneaking away.

According to other people in the crew, the bearded director who woke up drunk was struck by lightning immediately when he heard the news that Gu Yu and Yan Yang had run away. If he knew where Gu Yu was, he would have killed them directly and pointed at the two of them. No morality.

Yan Yang rested at home for a few days, during which Gu Yu returned to the main star to deal with the company's affairs. A few days later, Yan Yang started to wander around to check the company and the building on the mountain.

"Boss, you still know there is a company..."

On this day, Yan Yang put on his mask and went to the company. He didn't tell anyone else, and went directly to make a surprise inspection. As soon as he arrived at the company, he was caught by Rayleigh, who went to work on time. .

At this time, the general manager of Guyang Company was staring at his unreliable boss like a resentful woman.

Yan Yang coughed lightly: "Well, I'm back from work, how is the company doing recently?"

Along the way, staff kept greeting Yan Yang excitedly, but because the time was running out, they could only enter the company in a hurry .

Coming to Yan Yang's exclusive lounge in the company, Ruili took out the latest company development report and handed it to Yan Yang.

"The greening of Qingyun City has just been completed, and the company has expanded several times during the period. We have thousands of gardeners, and all of them are very eager to learn. At present, Qingyun City, Baiyun City, and Anyun City all have gardening companies in the company. The training base, these horticulturalists are studying in the branch."

Has the greening of the entire city been completed?

Yan Yang was amazed at the speed at which they exploded. The greening of the entire city not only refers to the flower beds on the streets, but also shrubs on the roads, flower beds in the city, and trees that purify the air, etc., all completed in just a few months. Is the speed of greening a city a bit fast?

Are the plants growing healthy?

Perhaps it was because the strangeness on Yan Yang's face was too obvious, Ruili guessed his concerns, and quickly reminded: "You forgot, planting robots are becoming more and more intelligent now, as long as the program is set, a gardener with hundreds of Just one robot can complete the layout of a block."

Yan Yang suddenly realized, but he forgot about the planting robots. Those planting robots helped a lot in the layout of the manor. Looking back now, it is indeed not easy.

"What's the company's plan for the future?"

Rayleigh: "There are not many gardeners who are skilled. The company's thousands of gardeners have been trained to be the leaders. The company is expanding too fast. Next, I want to lay a solid foundation." You must

know For the bidding company in Qingyun City, it has recruited many gardeners, and its scale has expanded several times. There are gardening training bases in several cities, but the company is still a castle in the air, and the underlying foundation is not solid, so there is no need to continue to develop now. It is to lay the foundation within a certain range.

Ruili turned on the monitor in the office and said with a smile: "It just so happens that Qingyun City wants to promote after the greening is over, so I made a travel documentary, which will be released online soon.