47

Chapter 47

Out of some luck, Gu Yu quickly calmed down and sent a row of question marks.

The corners of Yan Yang's mouth rose up, struggling helplessly but desperately trying to maintain his vest.

Are you going to admit it?

Yan Yang raised his eyebrows, and said with a smile: "You are Gu Yu, it's no use pretending to be stupid, you want to prove that you're not, unless you make a video with me." After a long time,

Yan Yang thought that the person over there had fallen asleep, Konjac, no, it was Gu Yu who sent the video request, and Yan Yang decisively agreed.

Before agreeing -

[005, put Yan Yang's face into the video. ] It was too late, he didn't bother to pretend.

The system has no choice but to remind: [The host should not make large movements, otherwise it will be easy to reveal his secrets. ]

Yan Yang made a gesture of understanding, and then it was Yan Yang who appeared in the video.

"How did you find out?" In the video, Gu Yu's expression was a bit unconvinced, and he stared at Yan Yang as if he wanted to see the flowers.

Yan Yang leaned on the bed and said lazily, "Because I'm an expert at picking horses."

Gu Yu was almost blown away by this answer.

He decided to change the vest next time...

Yan Yang knew what Gu Yu wanted to do without asking, he tapped his brain with his fingers, and said softly, "If you dare to change the vest again, I will block you. "

Gu Yu: "..."

The first time the two met was in the underground garage. Gu Yu became interested in Yan Yang, who punched the suspension car and scrapped it. When we met at the exhibition, my grandmother still liked him very much. Because he became interested in Yan Yang, he volunteered to carry the peonies for his grandmother, and the two left each other's star network accounts, which was also the first time Gu Yu lost his horse.

Next, Gu Yu and Yan Yang began to have contact. Usually, the maintenance peony asked him for help when he encountered problems. The relationship between the two of them was pretty good. He used Konjac because he wanted to watch the live broadcast. Yang gets into trouble.

Unexpectedly, the vest was still stripped off!

Gu Yu was aggrieved, for whom was he thinking so hard about changing his vest, and not because he wanted to avoid causing trouble for Yan Yang.

"Did you hear it?" Yan Yang on the other side of the video was afraid that Gu Yu hadn't heard, so he repeated, "Don't change your vest again, or you will be blacklisted!

" The heart of making trouble was ready to move again, Gu Yu said enthusiastically, "Why don't I change it again, and you look for it again, it's like playing hide-and-seek."

Yan Yang almost couldn't maintain his expression, he deeply realized that Gu Yu In front of familiar people, he is a bear child!

Old bear child!

"Mr. Gu Yu, I think I want to remind you." Yan Yang said indifferently, "My fans are more than 70 million, and every live broadcast will exceed 10 million." "You want to play hide-and-seek?" Sneered, "

I Do you want to play with me?"

No one except 005 could find Gu Yu out of thousands of fans.

Gu Yu was embarrassed, and it seemed to be the same. If someone ran to him and said to play hide-and-seek, the game was to find him accurately among 10 million people. Gu Yu would definitely punch him, and then call the mental hospital to take him away.