45

Chapter 45

Yan Yang, who was lying on the sofa, touched his face, turned on the video and aimed at the fountain outside the villa: "Ruili, what happened?" In recent days,

Ruili is preparing for the bidding of the White Horse Square, which should be quite reasonable. Busy, come to him at this time...

Rayleigh opened his mouth with his eyes blackened from being so busy, and looked at the fountain in the boss's manor speechlessly, not understanding what the video was aiming at there.

Rayleigh has been to Yanyang's house, and it can be inferred from the location and distance that his boss is lying comfortably on the sofa, perhaps holding snacks and fruits in his arms, which makes Rayleigh, who is too busy to touch the ground, a little envy.

"It's about the bidding. I got the news that Yunte and Baimu have also joined the bidding for Baima Square."

Yan Yang got up from the sofa and said seriously, "Is the news reliable?"

Yunte, Baimu, Jialan is one of the best companies that research greening, and it is very rare among the companies that research edible plants in the interstellar world. There are countless research institutes sponsored by the three companies. When he first broadcasted Luluo, the navy army at that time mentioned them, and they were all the top three companies in Yan Yang's notebook.

Ruili nodded solemnly: "The companies that originally competed for White Horse Plaza did not have them. Only Jialan Company deserves our vigilance, and other companies are not to be feared. But I got the news yesterday that Yunte and Baimu suddenly joined the competition."

If Yunte and Baimu waited until the last moment to submit materials in order to confuse their competitors, then the two companies had a tacit understanding.

Is it really just a coincidence? !

no, I can not!

Ruili's intuition told him that this matter is not so simple, I'm afraid...

Yan Yang directly stated: "You mean that the two of them are going to attack us?"

It's not that Yan Yang is bragging, he holds There are a large number of plants that have never been seen before, and this plant still has the name of the parent star, plus his mysterious origin, he can give fans a large number of plants or seeds without blinking.

He is rich, capable, and has started a company. Anyone with eyes knows that it is easy to popularize plants on the home planet. Interstellar's research on plants has always been edible plants, and ornamental plants have not received much attention, resulting in Jialan, Yunte, and Baimu being the only ones, firmly occupying a large market.

At this time, Yan Yang wants to come in to share a piece of the pie, and they definitely don't agree.

Rayleigh: "Yes, I think so too. If the three companies join forces to attack, then it is impossible for our company to beat them in this tender."

This is why Rayleigh is so anxious.

"Boss, why don't we win over one company, we must not let the three companies join forces!" Riley suggested.

Yan Yang didn't say anything about this proposal, but asked: "Who do you want to win?"

Riley: "The person in charge of Jialan Company has always been shrewd, as long as it is profitable, everything is easy to negotiate, and Jialan Company is better than the other two. This company was established late, and I have long been dissatisfied with the other two. If we start from there..."