Framed to Fame

Plot- Enji is a an omega but has to hide it because of his alpha wife Rei. She makes enji pills that make him look big and muscular and she never told the kids that enji gave birth to them and then she framed him for being abusive even she made him. So what happens when enji overdose in the pills and falls in and finally leaves the relationship. How will the kids react when enji exposes rei.
(also dabi already revealed himself that he's touya)

Author Pov
   It's another miserable day for enji todoroki also knows as Number one hero endeavour. Enji gets up from his bed with his usual grumpy emotionless like facial expression. "Morning dad break is ready oh and we're gonna go visit mom in the hospital today if you wanna come." Fuyumi said as he takes his breakfast and sits and eats. The thought of seeing rei fears him as he shakes his head and grumbles.
    "WHY WON'T YOU VISIT MOM HUH!!, TO SCARED TO FACE HER YOU ABUSER no wonder touya became a villain."natsuo retaliated, enji's heart stung. You see enji isn't an abuser his wife makes him do it since she's an alpha and he's an omega. Rei is 'sick' in the hospital since enji mental traumatized her. "Natsuo that's enough dad's the number one hero he's stressed." Fuyumi says as todoroki and natsuo scoffed.
    Enji got up and left for work, when he arrived in the agency he went to the bathroom took his pills. These pills grow muscles but they're also dangerous. Enji started taking them two years after todoroki was born. He could still remember when they used to call him mama as it was natural for babies to call they Omegas no matter the gender mama. But after Rei publicly framed and said he was an abuser and all that they stopped.
    It broke his heart but he could do anything Rei showed proof that he was an abuser and all of them her photoshopped. When he found out touya had killed himself he was devastated but his son was an alpha so he had fate but was so sad. But, he couldn't show it because of rei. Natsuo grew a hatred to him and fuyumi was the only one who still treated him like family. Todoroki didn't like him at all since he was trained the hardest.
    Under Rei's guidance of course, enji was forced to trained his son. Of course enji had to hide it, that pain caused him to overdose in the pills. Enji was stressed so he did it, he didn't know that the pills were injuring him. The only thing that was keeping enji going was the baby pictures with his son and daughter. The videos of him being there for their first walk and first talk. It brought a  smile to his face .
    The reason he didn't show it to the press to show he wasn't lying is because rei threaten him. She said, of he ever exposed him she would take the kids far away. Now as omega that hurt him very much so he never did. Anyways,"okay guys the league of villains is out again they're down on west main street, endeavour you got that right." A hero said and enji nodded. He walked out and headed to the place, he took four extra pills.
    As he went into the clearing his body began to ache but he ignored it. The league of villains were there smirking at enji as they knew they would send him. "Well if it isn't endeavour or should father." Dabi spat before attacking. Enji dodged and only used his quirk defensively. His body was ache like some was crushing him from the inside. "I need back up it was ambush they knew we'd I'd come here." Enji said in his ear piece.
     "You got it sending hawks and present mic you way endeavour they'll be there in a minute." The person said. Enji grumbled as he hissed as toga cut him. He used his quirk and send her in a wall knocking her out with a few burns. "C'mon fight me old man" dabi said mockingly. Just before enji was about to hit him, his chest squeezed bring pain as dabi used his quirk burning his hand. The pain in enji's chest caused in his to passed out.
    The heroes arrived just before he passed out, after the fight endeavor was sent to the hospital. Once they got there word got around fast when hawks accidentally yelled enji is an omega after finding out. So now enji had a press conference to deal with when he woke up. The doctors had to flush out the pills from enji's body as it was hurting him. After three weeks enji was up and when he woke up he found fuyumi next to him.
     "Hey dad, you're wake, I'll go call the doctors okay." Fuyumi said and that's what she did. When the doctor came in, "hello there enji, the pills that you were taking were killing so I advised to not to use them, your body has gone back the way it was after we flushed out the pills so you should be ready to go in a few min your daughter here already signed."the doctor said, "oh and also as an omega please don't damage your body." That doctor said.
    "Okay, I'm guessing everyone knows I'm an omega?" Enji asked and the doctor looked outside at hawks. Enji sighed and understood what happened and nodded as the doctor left. A few , minutes Aziawa and hawks came in," Enji I'm assuming you know already they want a press conference." Aziawa said. "I knew this would come tell them tomorrow." Enji said as he left with his daughter.
    As he left he looked at the hospital and noticed it was the same hospital Rei was in. Fuyumi was shocked because she kinda already knew since she's very observant, "so dad I just want you to know I'm happy you're okay." Fuyumi said, "you're not shocked that I'm an omega?" Enji asked as fuyumi giggled and shaked her head, "no I kinda figured it out, I thought it was odd that you were quite and most alpha's are not quiet." Fuyumi said.
    "Oh that's what gave it away." Enji said and fuyumi nodded as they went home and they arrived Shoto, natsuo and Rei stood there shocked and angry. Rei and enji went into their room and Rei was letting out her intoxicated scent. "You better not expose to the press you hear me." She angrily and enji just nodded. She smiled and walked away as enji smiled a bit. He went into his secret room and grabbed a bag and back all the things he needed.         
   He knew he couldn't lie to the press, once he made sure to pack his evidence enji slept with confidence.

Enji Pov
    When the morning sun rised, I opened my eyes and smile, I got up and got myself ready. "Dad, are you heading to the press conference we'll be there." Fuyumi said, "yeah we'll be there to watch your whole career go down." Natsuo said, "that's right old man for the things you did to mom," todoroki said and I gave them a smile. "Oh I have a surprise for all of you." I said while eating before getting my bag and heading out.
      I could see the confusion on their faces as I walked out and head to the the agency. I wore a pants and top with a red shirt over it. When I arrived at the agency, I saw many people, I sat in the chair and stared at the crowd. "Mr.todoroki as you can't lie to the public there is a work on that will make sure you won't lie as we realized that you've been lying." Hawks said and I nodded, "you may ask whatever questions." I said to the press.
     My family walked in and the questions began, they were basic is my name enji, am I really am omega you those stuff and then the question came, "if you're an omega how did you abuse your kids omega's loves their kids." The person asked." I looked at rei and smiled, "Well, you see I didn't I was actually forced by my dear Rei todoroki and I have proof that she forced me, threatened me and made take those pills and lied about her medical issues."
      I said as the press nodded for to go on. I can could so my kids eyes widen, "well she said, I never spend time with my kids." I showed them a video with me and my kids with there first walk and talk. At the corner of my eye I could see dabi standing there and I smiled, "As you see here these are documents of Rei buying these pills and saying there were for me." I said, "and these are the marks from the threatening to take the pills." I said.
     I heard whispers filled the room as Rei growled and all heads turn to her, "I will take these kids you'll see." She said and I frowned, I showed a video the kids call me mama since it was a habit and looked at rei, "you made stopping loving me, so since I exposed you I will use all this evidence if I have to but you will NOT BE TAKING MY KIDS ANYWHERE.!!" I yelled. All eyes turned to her as the police came and toke her away.
    I felt a breath of relief as I smiled at my kids, when the press conference was over I was walking home. The kids stopped me as I looked at them, "da- no mama." Fuyumi said and I smiled with tears, "it's been a while since you called me that." I said, I received a hug from them with tears. "Now don't cry, your tears are to precious for that." I said. "We hated for no reason we were to blind to see you were in distress, I became a villain to hurt you"
     Dabi said tearing up hugging me, "it's fine you didn't know, I couldn't do anything with her everywhere." I said with a smile, "but I promise I'll be there for you guys from now on." I said with a smile as we walked home. "How about I cook tonight okay my treat." I said, "okay mama!" They said togather and I giggled and from day own I went from framed to Fame and Rei got what she deserved.  

The End
Hey guys I hope you guys enjoy this story and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more enji todoroki oneshot and Until Next Time my lovelies byeeee 👋👋👋👋