Omegan Dad/Mama

Plot- Shoto, fuyumi, Natsuo and touya/dabi believed that rei is the omega of the relationship even tho she's taller then enji. But how wrong they were, it was there dad who was the omega of the relationship and the one who gave birth. So what happens when the kids find out does anything change for enji.
(Omegas can gave birth but for males the either give them C-section or put in to sleep while someone with a baby quirk comes and takes the baby out, enji had the second one with his first three but with Shoto he had to get a c-section)

Author Pov
     Enji is an omega, a elegant one at that but doesn't show because of how he's an Pro hero. When enji had given birth his kids, as the grew the kids believed that rei was the omega. Enji omega had shown a lot he was shorter the rei at 6'8 and Rei standing at 7'1 so it was really kinda obvious. But, enji's aura and attitude made think he was an alpha.
    But enji is a very stubborn omega and also because of how he's the number one pro hero. Enji needs to be strong for kids and the public but rei makes sure enji gets his rest. As an omega his body is a little bit weaker then alpha's and beta's and enji loves physical touch. But back to what I was saying after giving birth the kids started calling enji mama.
    But as they grew older and learned in school that Omega's are the only the ones who can give birth and that most of the population of Omega's a women. They stopped and started calling rei mama, it hurt enji but he didn't say anything. Rei has tried to tell the kids but they never listened so she stopped trying. After sometime enji grew distant from his family.
    He ignored is omega needs for touch and that put pain on his body and resulting in him training harder. Though it didn't help, he trained his son's hard which touya ran away after he had enough and Shoto became next in line. His omega and him to see him acting like that or his kids. But, he knew a simple apology so enji kept at it.
     Rei watch has her husband broke down piece by piece and she as the alpha couldn't get him under control. The pain was already to much so she toke care of the kids. She could sometimes hear enji crying in his room and that hurt her. Anyways it's been years and enji is kinda the same but since all his kids have gone to college and stuff.
    Dabi also being a villain is very busy but enjoy does miss his kids even tho he can't tell them that. Enji is home for the month since his omega scent started to act up. Enji walked into the house as he limped into the house. His omega scent filled the room and rei was immediately alerted and went out. She grabbed her husband as tears roll down his face.
    "Shhh.. it's okay baby, I know your hurt I know...but you know you should never resist your needs for years." Rei said she knew the years no affection as an omega would do harm. But enji stubborn and wouldn't listen. Enji sobbed as rei picked him up and lay him in their used to be room as she went out. She went to the kitchen as enji scent grew more.

Shoto Pov
     Me, natsuo and fuyumi are walking to our house as we are home for the holidays days. As we were walking he saw dabi or touya walking to our house. We know he's touya he revealed himself in fight he had I think five or eight months ago. "Hey touya you heading home to?" Fuyumi asked as jumped down and walked with us.
    "Yeah I think we should we, you know that bastard isn't he best so I'm just stay and also that crusty bitch gave me sometime until he could think of a plan." Dabi said as we walked to our house, "that old man have better nit done anything to mom." Natsuo said as we walked and nodded agreeing with him. When we arrived at the house and he opened the front gate.
    We're hit with an omega distress scent, oh yeah fuyumi is a beta, dabi and natsuo are alpha and I'm an omega. I think I got from mom it from and stuff. "Oh guys we learned the whole time that they're male omega but only a small percentage." Me and natsuo said and he looked at he each before grinning. "Woah, I guess Shoto is part of that small percentage" fuyumi said.
    I nodded and then we got hit with scent again, "guys I think mom is in trouble I know we all smell that." Dabi said we nodded as we ran inside. We open ped the door as the scent was more powerful and we saw mom. "Mom are you okay, what did dad do to you we smelt you scent." We asked and mom looked shocked as she sighed.
    "K-kids, that not my scent." She said and we sighed at relief, "so you have a friend over." Natsuo said and mom shaked her head, "it's your dad's scent actually." She said and our eyes widen, "b-but mom dad's an alpha remember." Fuyumi said. No he's not, I've been trying to tell you that for years your dad's an omega and the that gave birth to you three." Mom said.
    Out jaw dropped, "so dad gave birth so you're an alpha?" I asked and mom nodded as we heard a whimper. "I'll explain everything just let check enji first." She said as she left in a hurry and we followed her and we peeked in the room. Dad was curled up as mom hugged him and snuggled in to her. "Shhh..I'm here just sleep okay." Mom said,
    "t-they don't love me, I-I hurt I'm bad I-I didn't mean t-to." He said, was he talking about us, "they love baby just sleep okay." Mom said, "mama." Me and siblings said without knowing it before looked at each other and then left for the kitchen. "Why would we say, that the old man isn't our mama." Natsuo said angrily, "it's because you kids called him that before." Mom said.
     She came and sat down as we sat down as well, "what do you mean?" Dabi asked as mom started, "well, after your dad gave birth to you three you guys saw it fit to call him mama as he had to motherly touch and I was the dad." She said continuing, "Your dad was happy and he loved you guys to bits and still do." Mom said and my I felt kinda sad as mom continued.
   "but one day when touya when to school he heard the teacher said something and he told you guys that I'm your mom and started calling me mom and him dad and that made your dad well unhappy, your dad started to resist his omega needs for physical touch which can hurt an omega and he started train hard and trained you guys as well." Mom said.
     "His heart ached everytime he had hurt you guys but still tried to comfort you guys but we weren't having, as you guys grew you started calling him old man and stuff and he just shut down from there and now his omega his desperate for physical touch so, his scent out wild and he does care and love for you guys and he knows he simple apology is good enough." Mom said.
     After she finished, I had tears in my eyes, "so we were causing dad pain and we didn't even know." Fuyumi said, "it's okay, your dad is very forgiving and he blames himself for abusing you guys so yeah." Mom said, "well I need to tend to your father you guys can get settled in your rooms." Mom said and she left for to go to dad as we looked at each other.
    "So what do we do, I mean we can could continue to call dad well dad." Natsuo said, "yeah but he would love for us to call him mam again I just know it and it's been a while since we've seen him smile." Fuyumi said and she had a point. We sat and talked and we figured what we're gonna do and we told mom and it was late so we went to our rooms and slept.

Enji Pov
     I woke with arms wrap around my waist, I feeling a little bit better I was hurting. I put my face in rei's chest as I smiled and I felt a kiss on my head. "Morning sunshine, let's get you something to eat okay." She said and I nodded as we got up and went to the kitchen. "Wait..let me cook you spent whole yesterday helping me , so let me cook please." I said and she nodded.
     I started to cook as rei had hands wrapped around my waist and then she started to set the table. I noticed she put down five plates, were the kids home. "Are the kids home?" I asked, "yep." She said and I froze and I felt a kiss on my lips. "It's okay honey they know you're an omega." She said, "yeah but that downs change the fact I abused them." I argued.
     "I know but please, they love you." She said as I started putting the food in the plates as I heard foot steps come downstairs. It was touya well dabi is his name now. He went to rei and hugged her, "morning dad." He said to her and my eyes widen , "morning dabi c'mon your mom cooked breakfast." She said and he nodded as I stood there watching from the kitchen.
     "KIDS BREAKFAST IS READY HURRY DOWN." Rei said and everyone came downstairs, "morning dad/paps." They said and sat down, I was shocked. I grabbed the cups of tea and set them on the table as sat down. "Morning mom." Dabi said and I looked at rei as he looked at me. "You talking to me?" I asked and he smiled and nodded his head, "morning dabi." I said nervously.
     After eating I stared picking up the dishes, "don't worry mama I'll help you." Fuyumi said as she started washing the dishes, I decided to do some cleaning around the house the kids helped of course. I think this is a dream and if it is please don't wake me up I don't wanna wake up. "Rei, am I dreaming?" I asked and she pinched me, "owww..nope not dreaming." I said in pain.
     I rubbed my arm as I smiled, "are they really calling me mom." I said smiling and rei nodded, "c'mon let's go out, the kids are on the break so." Rei said and I nodded. I went to change as I went downstairs, "okay everyone ready?" I asked and everyone nodded and I smiled as we headed out to the park. "So Shoto how is school going?" I asked as we walked.
    "Schools nice mama, we got a lot of training done and I think I might have found a potential mate for myself." Shoto said and I smiled, "wow, who is it?" I asked, "is this guy in my class his name is Eijiro Kirishima he's really nice." He said, "that's great." I said, "hey ma, do think you think you can come to our mothers the day festival next month." Fuyumi asked and I nodded.
    "Mine too as well." Natsuo said and I nodded again, "don't forget mines." Shoto said and I nodded. "So how's work dabi?" I asked, "it's been better, it's just stressful you know." He said and I nodded they talked to em and rei and I was smiling from ear to ear, I probably looked ridiculous. Rei wrapped her arm around my waist and I smiled.
     For the whole month me and the kids got along, I don't think I have ever smiled so much in my life. They said that they were sorry for making me feel pain. I told they did do anything wrong I shouldn't have abused because of how I felt.

Author Pov
    So the kids we packing to head back to school, "bye mama bye dad see this weekend." Fuyumi said as they nodded. "I'll miss you guys don't forget to text me okay." Enji said still can't believe his kids are really loving him. They went up and hugged him and kissed his cheek. " We'll remember mama and if you get worried just call us okay bye dad take care of mom." They said.
    Then they left after giving their parents a hug rei was jumping for joy. "I guess they love their omegan mama." Rei said kissing enji who kissed back immediately before nodding and relaxing into rei's arms. "Yep." Enji said with a smile at least he's their omegan mama.  

The End
Hey guys I hope you guys enjoy this story and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more mineta oneshots and Until Next Time my lovelies byeeee 👋