Mama Enji

Plot- Enji todoroki is supposed known as the hard person to please so what happens when enji substitutes class 1-A for Me.Aziawa and the class sees how motherly enji. How will Shoto react to this side of enji, how will his family act, also enji is no longer hero so decided to substitute for Mr.Aziawa for a month while he was on a mission in Paris.

Author Pov
     Enji todoroki was sitting in his shared bedroom in the mirror with rei arms wrapped around him. Rei head healed and she was more stronger now while enji decided be the house husband of the family. Rei had grown a lot taller and enji had kinda shrink since he wasn't a hero anymore. He stopped being a hero after rei fully recovered so he could spend time with his kids. Touya also know as dabi still comes and visit when he can.
     Enji stood in his mirror as he put on his jeans and top as he grabbed his bag, "rei, I'm heading to the school okay, I'll be home to make dinner I promise." Enji said rei smiled and nodded as enji went to the UA high. He walked around until he arrived at Class 1-A  room as he entered, "okay good." Nezu said as enji walked in and smiled, "okay Mr.Aziawa is on mission for a month, so enji will substitute for the time being." Nezu said.
    The class groaned in annoyance as they knew how enji was like I'm training. "You will respect him during this month, enji if they give any trouble just let me know okay their work and what do is on the desk."nezu said before leaving. Enji stood in front of the class like a statue, before going to the desk and checking, "okay seems like you have theory first so let's begin get your books out and listen please." Enji said as he started to teach.
    Denki raised his hand, "yes denki." Enji said, "can you explain the first question please?" Denki asked nervously. "Okay, but listen carefully okay, if x is two hundred and six and b is one hundred two and a is sixty two then a + b + c = x what would c be?." Enji started. Denki listened attentively. "You must first add a and b and we already know what number is that okay." Enji said denki nodded.
     "After adding we must subtract that total number from adding a and b from x and then we'll get the answer for c." Enji finished as denki smiled, "okay I got it continue." Denki said and enji continued to teach and then the bell rang. "Okay,I guess it's time for training so go get changed and you know where to meet me alright."enji said and the class nodded as the went to the changing room as enji went to the training area.
    "Todoroki-kun, your father seems really nice since he quit being a hero." Deku said, "yeah but we still don't know about training." Todoroki said as they headed out. Once they arrived at the field enji started off with some drills and then some quirk training which went pretty well. "Bakugou, I love your energy but can try putting it in using your quirk than yelling at class." Enji said, bakugou looked at him,"okay." Bakugou answered they continued.
     After training the class heading to present mic class for English as enji chilled in the teacher's lounge. Enji got a call from rei which he immediately answered, "yes." Enji answered, "hey baby, I will be home a little late today so don't wait up for me." Rei said, "alright, I'll leave dinner for you in the microwave okay." Enji said and rei hummed and hanged up the phone. As the time pass it's lunch and the class is walking to their class to each lunch.
     Enji was sitting in the class with mineta talking to him about few things when the class walked in. "Alright mineta now, you should be doing a lot better now okay." Enji said, "yes." mineta said going to his seat eat. The class sat and down and ate as they looked at mineta with a questioning expression. "Oh he told me a few things to help with my pervert ways." Mineta answered when he saw the expression as the class smiled and nodded.
     After a week the class bonded with enji a lot and at some point he became the mama of class room. They got very attached to during the first week of him being their. Todoroki just got more attached to his dad than ever. Enji didn't mind being called at all he thought it suited because rei said so. It's the start of second week and class has started normal with enji giving the class something to eat like donuts as he did today.

Enji Pov
     As I was giving the kids the donuts, we heard the villain alarm as the class broke with villains entering the classroom. Dabi was with them, "we came to take bakugou thanks." Shigaraki said as he went attack I dodged and activated my quirk and attacked him putting him on the ground. "No you will not but you can leave in a nice manner." I said as the villains started to attack. I knocked shigaraki out with a punch to the face.
    I got and protected the students as the villains attacked with full power. I fired my quirk sending them outside. "Leave my kids alone and get the fuck out." I said looking at them using my quirk in them but the disappeared. It's been a while since I used my quirk so once I was done I collapsed on the ground. I was still conscious as the kids came to me, "mama you okay?" Kirishima and denki asked and I nodded.
    After two days I was okay and I continued to substitute once my month was over I stayed since Aziawa is gonna be in school again today. Not gonna lie I missed the kids but it doesn't I was just the substitute. It's been three months since I was in the school, yeah I don't think those kids missed me at all. I was kinda busy for those three months with cooking and making everything was okay in the house since fuyumi started to go to school.
      While I was home, I got a call from Shota, "hey Shota what's up is any problem?" I asked, "yeah these kids are calling for mama and I called you since Shoto said so, could like come and see what's going on?" Shota asked, "okay, I'll be there a few minutes okay." I said as I hanged up and changed and headed out and walked to the school. Once I arrived I entered into the class where was engulfed in hugs by the students.
     "Mama!!" They said together and I looked at Shota, "oh so your mama, good to know so I know who to call." Shota said and I roll my eyes as I talked with kids. They talked about how they missed me and stuff but Shoto wouldn't let them come visit me for some reason that I will never understand. As we talked I heard Shota whispered, "mama Enji." And I smiled, I don't mind being mama Enji at all.  

The End
Hey guys I hope you guys like this story and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more enji todoroki oneshot and Until Next Time my lovelies byeeee 👋👋👋👋👋