Forever Alone

Plot- nobody likes enji but he's a hero  a strong so they treat him with respect to keep on their said, enji knew no one liked but he chose to ignore it for his safety. Enji's family ignores him the pro heroes don't even care he's alone. What happens when an attack is on UA academy and the commission send in Enji to help.

Author Pov
     It was another for enji todoroki being woken by his kids throwing water on him. He just sighed, enji wasn't a very much liked person because of his he abused his kids. Enji didn't complain of the treatment he was getting as he knew he deserved it. Enji did change tho he makes sure his kids are loved even tho the want it. Enji gets dressed and headed to out for patrol with hawks like usual hawks leaves without him.
     None of the pro heroes like him but he just continue is everyday life this. But this feels different their were more villain attacks at UA academy. The hero commission went a long and made some pros watch the school while the others did their patrol as usual. Luckily for enji he didn't get picked to watch the school but he made sure his son was alright when he can. It was another night where enji came home late.
     When he entered Rei and the kids stood there, yep rei is better mentally and physically and she's taking advantage of enji. She's using him hitting him and all all enji can do is take it. By law he is not allowed to her or the kids or his hero licenses will be banned forever. The kids and rei used this to their advantage, and just mess with enji when they can. Even after touya revealed himself they continued with the torture but now Dabi is included.
     Enji wouldn't say anything, he was already alone no one would actually believe him. "You're late again enji." Rei said sternly with her hands on her hips, "yeah, I had a late shift today." Enji explained as rei slapped him hard, "don't use the hero work as excuse you had plenty of time to come home early and abuse us so why not now, you should really just die." Dabi spat at him. Enji looked down they would never let him forget he abused them.
     Just like every night he came home late enji was now cleaning the house a four in the morning and making breakfast for his family. Fuyumi also dislike him I gues he was really alone, early in the morning shoto went school as usual. During the school time a villain attack him and it was big. Enji was called to help because the hero had fallen enji fought and won but no one helped with his wounds.
    No one realized that floor looked like was cracking as enji feelings were looking like they were about to burst out of him like fireworks. The hero commission came out and looked at enji who's face was angry. "Don't look at us like that enji we'll suspended your hero licenses, the heroes need to heal and then the abusers."the man said. "ARE FUCKING PEOPLE NEVER GONNA LET LIVE THAT DOWN HUH!??" Enji yelled.
     "I'M ALREADY DEALING WITH TO MUCH AT HOME WITH MY OWN WIFE AND KIDS AND YOU PEOPLE WILL JUST NOT GIVE ME A MOTHER FUCKING BREAK SO YOU KNOW WHAT SUSPEND ME, I COULD CARELESS BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE THE ONES WHO PROTECT YOU SHOULDN'T GET HEALED!??" Enji yelled as he took out his hero licenses and threw it on the floor. This went on the the news and enji didn't fucking care.
     The kids and wife made his life while he was home and he blew up on them as well and just left with his phone. No one seemed to care that hero who protected was gone. Enji still cared for his family but it was to much he need a break and that's what he got a break. Enji left from where he was and blocked off everyone and no one seemed to care until the attack UA started again. The pros desperately searched for enji but he was nowhere to be seen.
     It was almost like he disappeared but no enji was just living in the shadow. His family really did start to miss their old man even tho he wasn't the best he still tried. Now enji is gone and they have no one to protect them from the villains. The citizens put on the news that if they see endeavor let him know to come back they need him more than ever. 

Enji Pov
    I took three weeks too myself and I was no heading back home and I notice people smiling and waving. I out on my phone and I just stayed on top the roof of my house. It was early so Shoto was now going to school. I saw when he left and my family looked restless probably because I wasn't there for them to beat me. I was about enter into my house when I got a call from the hero commission and I reluctantly answered.
    "What do you want now?" I asked as the sounded relief that I answered. "Enji there's and attack on UA and the villains just keep coming the students are hurt your family is in that building please we need your help." The pleaded and I look in my house there was no one, "alright tell the heroes keep them safe I'll be there in a moment." I said as I ran to the UA high, as I go closer I saw all the villains and I immediately started attacking.
    "IT'S PRO HERO ENDEAVOUR HE CAME TO SAVE US." The school cheered as I attack left right and center. After a while I looked around and dabi with my family and looked back and shigaraki I'm guessing he's mad about the betrayal. "Well look who it is endeavour the abuser and someone who abandons their duty to save people." Shigaraki said as I as I froze. I was soon surrounded by villains, nomu I started attacking again.
     But those words filled my head again, 'forever alone' ,'you should just die' those words circle my head. I started to notice that floor surrounding me and villains were glowing as it started to crack as my emotions. The floor started to shake, "what are you doing hero!?" Shigaraki questioned as blue, red and orange  flames surrounded us.

Author Pov
    Enji stood their as the floor lit up on fire, his family watched the whole of Japan watched from their homes. Enji looked back at his family and gave them one final smile before that circle of fire lit up in a blaze. The villains were getting knocked out while all the nomu died. Enji screamed in pain as his body started to burn within the fair, "no no no DADDDDD!??" Shoto yelled as the heroes held him back dabi went in.
      But it seems like the fire was keeping him out, once the todoroki family broke out fro the pros the ran to the fair that was being a blazed. The cried and scream for enji to stop whatever the hell he was doing, "dad please...no die not yet..." His kids pleaded but to no avail. Rei started to use her quirk to freeze the fire to get enji out. The fire died down and their laid enji burned but he was still breathing but no for long.
     The family immediately went to him and surrounded him, "I did it I saved everyone, I can finally die like you want." Enji said with smile as his family, "don't...die we don't want that anymore please...just hold on.." natsuo pleaded, "ahh...my child and dear wife I did y'all dirty and I shall die alone like I was meant to die so please don't waste your tears on me, be great heroes and take of care of mother." Enji said.
     Before closing his eyes and dying, "dad..dad...NononoDADDDD." the kids screamed. Rei cried as enji body turned into ashes, I gues it was true enji was forever alone. 

The End
Hey guys I hope you like this story and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more enji todoroki oneshot and Until Next Time my lovelies byeeee 👋