motherly love from my savior

Plot- Enji todoroki quit his job as a pro hero after rei fully recovered mentally and physically, enji decided to be a stay at home while rei worked because she wanted to, so one day enji was picking Shoto from school when he saw minrou is a very traumatic state. So what happens when enji finds out what mineta is going through at home. So will enji's family help enji take care of mineta.
Requested by Lavastone8

Author Pov
     Enji todoroki, the man who quit hero work for his family, after rei was out of the hospital, she wanted to work and build back her strength which enji agreed with. So now rei works and enji is a stay at home dad and right now he's going to be picking up Shoto from school like usual. Enji is decent father andloves his kids and wife very much so that's why he quits being hero for them to have him at home.
    When enji arrives, he walks near the gate and heads whimpering and crying. Out of curiosity enji follows the noise to find mineta minrou curled up crying with his clothes ripped from his body. Enji stepped closer and mineta immediately raised his head to see who it is. Enji kneeled down to Mineta's level as the boy scooted away, "hey it's alright can tell me what's going on and why are you crying and why are your clothes ripped?" Enji asked.
    Enji spoke in a soft voice so mineta would calm down, "m-my parents s-sold me to some guys and he raped me and the my dad did the same thing and then some came and try to rape me again but I defended myself but he ripped my clothes." Mineta explained and enji eyes widen, "how long has it been going on?" He asked mineta, "since I was seven." My mineta answered and enji eyes softened as he took off his jacket and wrapped it around mineta.
     Mineta flinched a bit when enji picked him up and covered his face, "don't worry it's alright, I'm not sending you back okay, I'm here to help." Enji reassured. Mineta nodded as they met up with todoroki who looked confused on who was in the jacket. When they arrived home enji set mineta down and cooked something for mineta to eat, "dad why is mineta here?" Shoto asked, "I found him in the alley with his clothes ripped and crying." Enji said.
     Shoto eyes widen, "is he okay did he explained!?" Shoto asked worried about his fellow classmate. "Yeah he said he was almost raped and there's bruises to show so I don't think he's lying." Enji said giving mineta the food. Once mineta finish ate explained what was happening. So when mineta was seven his father noticed his feminine body and decided to a game. When mineta's mother found out she didn't say anything and just beat mineta for having a slutty body.
     This continued until mineta was twelve where they started selling his body to earn money, if mineta ever refused he'd beaten or raped by his father. So when mineta finally started living in his dorm he felt relieved to be away from his parents. But his parents continued to sell his body. After the story looked livid, "don't worry mineta we have all the evidence we need but first let's help you first." Enji said and that what he did.
     So on Monday morning mineta was still a little jumpy and would only enji near him. So enji dropped Shoto and mineta to school Monday morning. Enji did look a mother in that day he wore his hair in a ponytail since it was long. When they arrived in the school, class 1-A questioned why mineta was with mineta and why Shoto looked concerned for mineta. "Bye Shoto have a nice day don't forget to call if something happens." Enji said.
     Shoto nodded, enji and him agreed if Mineta's parents came into the school Shoto would call him. Enji looked at mineta who was shaking, "okay mineta hon, you stay with Shoto at all times okay, have a lovely day okay." Enji said kissing his head before watching them entering the school. While at home enji decided to do some digging on mineta's parents to get a few more evidence to put them in jail for a very long time.
    Enji didn't want to go to court now since mineta was still traumatized and a child care should come first. "Hello natsuo, fuyumi and touya." Enji said as his oids entered his room. "Hey dad we were wondering why was mineta here?" Natsuo question, "well mineta lifestyle isn't good at home so I want you guys to do your best and make him feel welcome he's been through some unholy things." Enji said and the kids got the messaged.
    During the day around lunch, Shoto called and enji immediately answered, "they're here." Was Shoto said before hanging up the phone as enji got up and went to the school. When enji arrived he walked in and saw in the cafeteria walked to there. Once mineta got a glance at enji he ran pass everyone and hugged him crying and shaking in fear. "A-ahhh...enji sorry about our son." The lady tried to apologize but enji knew better.
    "Shhh.... it's okay enji's got you don't worry, you're safe with me calm down breath with me." Enji said calming mineta down and then picking him up. "Oh I know what you did and you're not getting him back and don't try to call the cops." Enji said softly not wanting to startled the little boy in his arm. "Shoto take mineta to somewhere quiet." Enji said and Shoto did as asked, "DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING COME IN HERE AGAIN." Enji yelled in anger.
     The parent fled in anger, "we'll get him you'll see." The man warned enji and he just rolled his eyes. Once it was done enji took mineta home with him and told the school mineta will not be in school for sometime. The school agreed and just gave Shoto Mineta's work for the school so he still graduate. During those time the family help mineta recover. It was slow but everyone was patient, rei was like a dad to mineta as he put it.

Enji Pov
    Mineta also said I was man with a motherly touch and I was happy with that compliment. The kids go along well with mineta he was like the little brother of the family. Shoto was glad he wasn't the littlest no more. Fuyumi was glad she had another little brother to spoil with food and sweets. Touya was happy but wanted to murder his parents and turn them into nothing but ashes. Natsuo was happy since he could mineta recover mentally.
     Rei loved having another child we agreed when get mineta out of his parents clutches we would adopt him. Mineta was excited when he heard that and we had fun. So it's been eight months and mineta made a full recovery. During that time I set a court with his parents and today is the day we take them down. I walked up to mineta was looking nervous, "hey no need to be nervous I have all the evidence we will win." I said to him.
    "Yeah but what if they lie and win." Mineta said shaking and I kissed his cheek, "I will not let that happen and they have to tell the truth so we'll definitely win." I said and win we did his parents tried to bribe the judge but fortunately they didn't succeed and was sentence life in prison. They tried talking to mineta to forgive them but mineta wasn't having it. After a few days we adopted mineta and he became mineta todoroki.
     So today, my kids are going into their second year and I'm going to congratulate them. When I arrive at the school I entered Class 1-A as Shoto and mineta got up and hugged me. "Hey dad/mama" they said understood. The case was on the new on what had happened to mineta but mineta is fine and that's all the mineta matters. I looked at mineta as he whispered in my ears, "motherly love from you my savior." He said and smile and kissed his head. 

The End
Hey guys I hope you guys like this story and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more enji todoroki oneshot and Until Next Time my lovelies byeeee 👋👋👋👋👋