A little fresh Start

Plot- After divorce enji decided he was now free from the lies he was told and decided to move to different place away from his family for a fresh start as an omega and not being a hero anymore. What love can be found in enji's fresh start.

Author Pov
    "It was nice knowing you enji." Rei said as the male omega hugged her. Enji and Rei had gotten a divorce and Rei got to keep the kids and the house. Enji and rei are on good terms but since the whole abuse thing he and kids are close anymore. Enji is an omega nobody knows besides Rei since she's an alpha. Enji looks at his kids who were watching him.
    "I'll miss you guys very much." Enji said but earned grunts and a smile  from fuyumi. Enji turned around and left his used be home as he headed to 'Bason Town'. It's a little town with not that many people and away from his old life. Enji feels free from all the lies now, since he was fired from the hero works after them finding out he's an omega.
     Enji took a cab and it drove him to the town as enji sit in silence he hopes he'll see his kids soon. When enji arrived he came out and walked to the town, "hello welcome to Bason Town are Enji todoroki." A man asked and enji nodded, "well I'm Conner, the owner of this little town and I will be showing you to your house and hope you enjoy your stay." Conner said and enji smiled.
    "I'm sure I will." Enji said, "great let's go to your house." Conner said as enji and they started walking. When they arrived it was nice flat house, "this is where you live have great stay." Conner said as he left and enji walked in and looked around. "I'll enjoy it here free from everything." Enji told himself. Enji started unpacking and setting up himself.
     Once enji settled, he heard his door knocking, enji got up and went to open it. "Hello, I'm Callie your neighbor." She said, "oh well hi, I'm enji." Enji said, "Are you an omega, I'm sorry if just you smell like one." Callie said, "yes I am actually an omega, I'm taking you're one as well." Enji said and Callie nodded. "Hi mister I'm robin and this is my sister Lisa." To kids came.
      "Well nice to meet you both." Enji said, "yeah these are my babies and this is my eldest Teresa and Youngest Liam." Callie said and enji looked at the kids as they remind him of his kids. "It's lovely meeting all of you, did you need something?" Enji asked as Callie remembered, "yes, well since your new here I wanted to know if you wanted to go out with us tomorrow." Called asked.
     Enji smiled and nodded as they said their goodbyes and enji went in his bed. As enji stayed in Bason Town he enjoyed and he made friends with Callie. It's been three weeks since he stayed there and today Callie and her kids and him are going out of Bason Town for little weekend fun for the kids. "So Enji where are we going?" Teresa asked.
     "We're going to a hotel an then we'll head to an amusement park and then tomorrow a beach house." Enji said, "you didn't have to do all of that." Callie said and enji smiled, "you are my friend and I have to much money and I can't spend it on my kids and your kids deserve the best." Enji said as they arrived at the hotel. Once they settled they went to the amusement park.
      When they arrived enji paid and the kids had fun, "thanks Enji for carrying us here." Robin said as they played games. "Enji?" A familiar voices called as enji turned around. "Toshinori." Enji said as Toshinori walked to Enji and looked at him. Enji had changed since they last saw enji had a lot of curves. "It's nice see you again enji you looked pretty." Toshinori said.
     "Thanks it comes with being an omega you know." Enji said and Toshinori nodded, "oh this is Callie my friend and her kids, we're staying here for the weekend." Enji said, "well maybe I'll tag along." Toshinori said, "I mean the more the merrier" Callie said winking at enji who blushed slightly, "okay then let's go." Enji said as the kids went on the rides and the adults talked.
     After a while they walked around the amusement park eating until some hugged enji. "Dad!" Fuyumi said, "hey fuyumi what are doing here?" Enji asked, "oh mom and my brother are here and I saw you so I ran to you it's been awhile." Fuyumi said, "yeah, oh this is Callie she's an omega like me and these are kids." Enji said and fuyumi nodded.
    "Yeah, mom told us you were an omega and I see you're hanging out with all might." Fuyumi teased. "Yeah yeah." Enji said and Toshinori smiled, "anyways I should go nice seeing you dad." Fuyumi said as she left and enji waved at his kids who waved back.

Enji Pov
    After that day me and Toshinori got really close me and Callie became like best friends. Her kids were really nice and helpful and rei allowed the kids to come visit which they did. Right now me and Toshinori are out for out eight date. It's been five months since he started courting me. We were out walking after eating in a fancy restaurants.
     Toshinori then grabbed my waist and pulled closer to him, he was a little taller than me. "Enji I have been courting you for five months can you please be my boyfriend." He said and I smiled and I kissed him and he kissed back. He deepened the kiss and then we broke apart. We headed back to my place where we had a little make out session before going to bed.
    The next I got up and I smiled today, Shoto was graduating to his third and final year in UA. "Toshinori wake up we gonna be late." I said as he groaned and got up and kissed me, "morning darling." He said as we got ready. Once we're done we went outside and saw Callie and her kids. "Okay everyone let's go we don't wanna be late." I said as everyone nodded and we headed off.
     Once we arrived we entered and we saw Shoto, me and him are  on better terms which is good. "Happy graduation day Shoto and good luck in your third year." I said and he just hugged me, "thanks for being here dad." He said and I smiled and hugged him as we enjoyed the rest of day. The kids complained of how me and Toshinori are dating and they're scolding him.
    It's really funny to watch but life is better even after a little fresh start. "Dad it's time for pictures." Natsuo said and I went over to them to take the picture. 

The End
Hey guys I hope you guys like this story and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more mineta oneshots and Until Next Time my lovelies byeeee 👋