Only in a dream

Plot- Rei had died in the hospital and then Enji got into a accident that lead him to stop being a hero, so he had to stay home and take care of the kids and after a while enji and the kids got along pretty well. So what happens when something happens to eni again.
(Also enji has long hair and has lost his muscles from staying home a lot and touya is not a villain and is going to UA like todoroki and so is fuyumi and Natsuo is in medical school but all the abuse and stuff is still there, oh and fuyumi also dislikes enji)

Author Pov
    It was another day for enji as he woke up around four in the morning. Rei had died two months ago and in that same month had a accident. Enji had to stop being a hero and took care of his kids who still didn't like him for everything he had done. I know fuyumi does do the chores but she wants be a hero so she goes to UA with touya and todoroki. So enji got up and started the laundry and stared breakfast for the kids.
   When it was around five o'clock he did some cleaning and setting the table and at six it was time to wake up the kids for school. Natsuo is going to medical school which enji pays for monthly, "KIDS GET UP BREAKFAST IS READY AND TIME FOR SCHOOL!!" Enji yelled. The kids groaned getting from their bed and coming downstairs. "Good morning." Enji said with a smile but no one answered him like usual.
    "Oh old man don't forget today us parents day at school today for us." Todoroki said and enji nodded. "Right right, I'll be there I promise." Enji said as the three rolled there eyes. When they git ready the went off to school. Enji cleaned up himself and the house and went for work and then some groceries. When enji got home he looked the time, "okay it's eleven, let me go get ready don't wanna be late." Enji said to himself.
    Enji packed away the groceries and changed into a a top and some jeans and but his hair in a ponytail. "I look like mom in this but I need to go." Enji said looking in the mirror before grabbing his bag with his keys and phone. Enji walked to UA since it wasn't far and when he arrived parents were already arriving. Enji walked in as eyes laid on him and he smiled. The parents walked to the hall and sat down their kids.
   "We're pleased that you parents could make it to this meeting, you can go to your child's teachers to hear how they've been doing in school thank you." Principal Nezu said. "C'mon old man we'll go to my teacher's class his name is Mr.Niel." fuyumi said. Mr.Niel was a new teacher a perverted one at that but smart. When they got to fuyumi's class they walked in and sat with Mr.Neil. Mr.neil looked at enji and smirk.
    That smirk didn't go pass the three kids as the glared daggers at the man. "Mr.todoroki, your daughter fuyumi is very smart and intelligent, her participation in class is lovely, I don't have anything bad to say about her." Mr.Neil said, "okay sir." Enji replied as Niel put his hands on enji hands. "My name is Robert Neil by the way." Robert said with a smile giving enji a paper with his number.
    The todoroki kids watched as this man flirted with their mama well dad but enji was kinda like a mother. When they saw him trying hold enji they snapped. "Mama I mean dad let's go to my teacher now." Shoto said, enji looked at him and nodded getting up as Robert signal enji to call him. When they left the classroom touya held his hand out to enji. "Give me the paper." He said and enji just gave him the paper and touya burned it.
    When they got to shoto's class, "hello enji, well all I have to say is that Shoto is improving in his training and his work and he's very smart in strategy class." Aziawa said and enji smiled and nodded, "well that's wonderful is that all?" Enji asked and Aziawa nodded as the family got up and headed to touya's class. They say with they teacher he was a new as well. "I'm harry Jefferson and I'm touya and I must say he's smart but he keeps fighting." He said.
    " It's normal beacause someone messed with his friends or siblings but other than that he interrupts my class but he's participates in the class activity and that's all." Harry said and enji smiled and looked at touya and smiled. "Okay sir thank you for informing me of this." Enji said getting up. "Okay, I we can leave now." Enji said as the kids nodded as enji left with them following close behind.
     Two months passed and the kids grew overprotective of their mama and they loved. Mother's day was coming up as the kids sat with their mama, "mom, we're having a mother's day festival tomorrow and our the person hosting said if you don't have a mother then don't come." Natsuo said and enji eyes widen. "Don't worry, you can go I'll be there okay." Enji said as the kids nodded with a smile and the next day came.

Enji Pov
    I got up from bed as my kids got ready, "okay mom we're going to the festival at school please come." Fuyumi pleaded and I  just nodded as the left. I took a bath and started doing my makeup if it's a mother they want they're gonna get it. After I put on a skirt and with a top and leather jacket and some red heels. I fixed my hair as I looked in the mirror. "I look like a real woman." I said to myself grabbing bag packing my things.
     Once I was done I head down to UA high and entered to see someone talking. "I know you guys don't have a mother so please go home don't embarrass yourself." The woman said, "sorry, I'm late walking here is tiring you know." I said walking to my kids, "hi, Enji todoroki there mother." I said and the lady just nodded and I smiled. "You made and you look like our real mom." Touya said and I smile and nodded.
     We played a few games and walked around until someone slap my ass, I jumped a bit. "Sorry miss." The man said and I looked around and slapped him my bag. "Okay you're forgiven." I said as I my kids looked at me. "What he slapped my ass." I said as my kids grew dark as I turned around to see the man glaring at me. My kids walked up him and punched up one by one. The man recollected himself and hit me with his quirk before I move.
    I blacked and when I woke up, no one was home, I was back to where I was two months ago. "You're telling all of that was a dream." I said sadly as I started my normal routine? "KIDS TIME FOR SCHOOL AND BREAKFAST IS READY!!" I said as the kids came downstairs, "I'm glad you're awake mom, you been kncoked out for two months." Shoto said and my eyes widen. So it wasn't a dream, I smiled "I thought it was only in a dream." I said to myself watching the kids leave for school. 

The End
Hey guys, I hope you like this story and I hope you like, comment, vote and follow me for more enji todoroki oneshot and Until Next Time my lovelies byeeee 👋