CEO's Omega

Plot- Enji is an omega in company he works at and alpha's are always trying to court him. His best friend Rei who's an beta protects the best she can so what happens Enji meets the new Ceo and finds out that he's his mate, how will the CEO react?

Author Pov
    Enji todoroki a strong omega is walking into GG Corporation building with his friend Rei. "Enji how are you this morning, I have these flowers for you and there's a new Ceo coming into today." The front desk lady said giving him the flowers. Enji took them with a smile, "okay thank you." Enji said walking inside as he and rei talked and entered their area. They then heard talking and figured the new Ceo arrived.
    Enji got up with rei right behind like a guard dog as they went to the front. When they arrived at the door they saw a man with blonde yellowish hair walking in the building. "Hello, My name is Keigo and I'm the new CEO." Was all he said before heading up in his office. When he passed enji they both smell a sweet scent but continued walking. Enji eyes widen as he and rei walked back to their area.
    "Rei, I'm telling, I think he's my mate." Enji said to rei who was looking at him. "Well you're in lucky once he figures out, you'll be in good hands." Rei said making enji blush. "ENJI TO THE BOSS OFFICE PLEASE." The system rang and rei smiled. "Go on, I'll finish what have here." She said as enji went upstairs. When he arrived he knocked on the door before entering. "You called for me sir." Enji said with a calm face.
    "Yes, I did I think you know why I called you here." Keigo said looking into enji eyes as the sparks light up in the both of them when their eyes met. "Yes sir." Enji answered, Keigo stood up and walked up to enji who instant backed up. Keigo grabbed enji by the waist and pulled him in slowly. As they touched the smell of strawberries and rain drops flooded keigo's nose. The scent of chocolate and sunflowers flooded enji's nose.
    Keigo out his face in enji's neck to smell his scent more as he pulled him in closer. "You're scent is calming my dear." Keigo said as enji felt his knees give in. "Oh now don't go weak on me now my love." Keigo says and enji blushed, "sorry sir." Enji said, "call me Keigo, we're mates after all." Keigo said. Enji nodded, Keigo then kissed enji as enji kissed back. When the came apart for air enji looked up at up with his ruby eyes.
    "W-what are we? " Enji asked, "well we're dating darling and forever you're mine." Keigo says. "Okay." Enji agreed with am adorable. "Okay now lovely, go on I know you have work to do, I'll call you in for lunch." Keigo said as enji left. Keigo smirked as he smacked enji's ass, enji let a squeak. It's been four months since they started dating and everytime someone ask to be his boyfriend, enji would say he had a mate.
      After eight months Keigo and enji decided to move and the alpha in the office were getting angry. They wanted to know when enji would stop lying about his mate. So they decided to ask him well they picked the wrong day to do so.

Enji Pov
    I got up from my bed with Keigo, I went to make breakfast and took a bath and then walked up Keigo. Keigo growled at me in frustration and I smiled. "C'mon baby time to wake up, you have work, I'll stay with you." I said as he got up and got ready for work and ate breakfast. When I moved in with Keigo, his was a Mansion and it had maids but I like to cook. So I help when I can, Keigo spoils with diamonds gifts and his love.
   When he was done, we got to his car and drove to work as I messaged his hair. Keigo wasn't in a good mood today as he was just growling and stuff. When we arrived at work, I go out, "baby go in, I'll be there in a second." Keigo said and I smiled and shaked my head and head inside. When arrived inside I was crowded by angry alphas. "Enji why do you keep faking your mate just to reject us." A alpha asked and enji frowned.
    "I would never and I have found my mate so please leave me alone please." Enji said looking in the back of him. Enji noticed the hawks was coming in and his eyes widen. The alphas continued to argue with enji until they heard growl. "What the fuck do you think you're doing to my mate." Keigo growled hugging me form behind. I rubbed his head to calm him down. "We're sorry sir, we didn't know." The alphas apologized.
    "Oh okay, Enji todoroki is my mate okay he's mine." Keigo growled again as I dragged to his office. I calmed him down and as they was over and I was leaving with Keigo. I heard someone whisper to someone, "he's the CEO's omega." I heard and I smile and just walked with Keigo to his car. When we head home we cuddle and walked movies, I guess they're right I am the CEO's omega.   

The End
Hey guys I hope you guys like this story and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more enji todoroki oneshot and Until Next Time my lovelies byeeee 👋