The meeting

3rd point of view:
Tomioka was in his estate minding his own business when his crow, Kanzaburou flew in through his window.
*CAW CAW* "Pillar meeting, come now!"

"Ok" Tomioka replied
He then started to dress, first, he got some bandages and wrapped them around his wrists. (Can you guess why?)

"Ouch," Tomioka winced because of the pain. He then started to put his hoari on. Once he was done he started to make his way to the meeting.

As he was walking he started to think about stuff. Stuff I don't want to say... for now.

Giyuu was so caught up in his thoughts he didn't realize the person in front of him
"Oof," Giyuu said as he fell to the ground

"Watch where you're going shit head!" Someone yelled at him and you don't even have to be a genius to figure out who it was.

Yes, it was the wind pillar the eyebrow-less chi- I mean Shinagazawa Sanemi 😅

"My apologies Shinagazawa-San, "Giyuu said as he got up on the ground. "Tch" Sanemi then walked away. Giyuu then continued walking.

He then reached the master's estate. But as soon as he stepped foot into the estate, he heard a voice, "Ara ara~" and like I said before, you don't have to be a genius to figure out who it was.
That's right folks it was The insect pillar, Shitno- I mean Kocho Shinobu. 😅

"You seem to be later than usual~," she said with a smirk on her face. "I was busy," Giyuu said in a monotone voice

With what?" Shinobu asked. "Stuff" Giyuu answered. "Hmm, can't even answer a question correctly," she said "This is why you have no fri-" but before she could finish her sentence, the master's children cut her off.

"The master of the mansion has now arrived," they said simultaneously.
-------------------------------------------
I know this isn't the best way to end a story but this is my first story so I don't know any better. Anyways if you have some tips for me don't be afraid to share, and let me know if you like the story!
KAYLA OUT! 😘