I don't have a name for this either

It's been a week since that day and ever since then, Giyuu has been making a lot of progress.

He's now somewhat able to control his powers.

Now he's going on a mission to slay a demon late at night.

"Man, where is this demon?" said Giyuu. "It could be hiding," Sabito suggested, "Yeah but where?" asked Giyuu.

Unbeknownst to him, something was watching him on top of a tree. Jumping down from the tree it followed Giyuu slowly.

"Am I the only one that can feel that?" asked Yumi, "Feel what?" asked Giyuu, "Dark energy..." she said hesitantly. "Dark energy?" Giyuu was confused. "Now that you mention it I do too..." said Takashi.

"Okay, am I the only one-" Giyuu didn't even get to finish before he was ambushed by a strange creature. "Woah!" luckily for him he was able to dodge just in time.

Once Giyuu got a good distance he looked at his attacker.

"F*ck! It's one of them!" Yusuke screamed in fear

"F*ck! It's one of them!" Yusuke screamed in fear. "How the hell did he find us so fast?!" Tanaka screamed after.

"Giyuu..." Tsutako said, "You need to run...NOW!" "Why isn't that just a demon?" asked Giyuu. "Nah that ain't a demon..." said Sabito, "He's right that isn't a demon, that's one of Dorobou's minions!" said Tanaka.

"WHAT?!" exclaimed Giyuu. He then started running like his life depended on it, which it did. "Okay so...how do I defeat him?" he asked. "Uh...well...we don't know..." Tsutako said nervously.

"You don't!!" he screamed, "How is it that you all want me to defeat Dorobou but you don't even know how to defeat his minions? That makes no sense!" he turned around to see if the minion was still following him. It was.

F*ck!

"He does have a point..." Sabito agreed with Giyuu. "Yeah I guess you're right..." said Tanaka. Giyuu was running and running fast too. He then saw something...it was a cliff!

Stopping Giyuu looked behind him, the minion was still following him! Looking over the cliff Giyuu got ready to jump.

"Giyuu..." his mother said slowly, "I know what you're thinking, don't you dare jump!" she screamed. Giyuu disregarded his mother's warnings and jumped anyway. "No!" everyone screamed as Giyuu fell.

The minion was on top of the cliff. Once he never saw Giyuu he left in the shadows.

Meanwhile, with Giyuu, he was falling. That was when he saw a tree branch. Using his sword he hanged onto the branch.

"Oh thank goodness!" Yumi exclaimed, "You're ok!" she appeared in front of Giyuu and kissed him on the cheek, "Don't ever scare me like that again!" she scolded.