Side chapter 8: Carnival part 2

"Great just great!" Giyuu started pacing around the room. "Not only do we have to take care of an evil demon clown that's planning to sacrifice everyone we also have to find Muichiro too! Things couldn't get any better!" he said sarcastically.

"Can't we just leave him?" asked Kayla. "No, we can't," Giyuu said, "Why not?" she asked. "Because if he dies here I know the first person he'll haunt will be YOU or ME! But let's be honest it's going to be you," he crossed his arms as he said that.

"Oh god...OH GOD!!" Kayla screamed in horror. "I DO NOT want that!" she grabbed Giyuu by the collar and said, "We HAVE to find him!" Giyuu pushed Kayla off of him and said, "Glad we're on the same boat," before lending her a hand.

"So...where exactly should we look?" she asked. Giyuu looked around before pointing to a hallway, "What about there?" "Sure let's go!" she ran down the hallway. "Hey wait for me!" Giyuu ran after her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ugh, we've been walking for hours!" Kayla groaned. "We've only been walking for twenty minutes..." said Giyuu.

"Twenty minutes too long..." she stated.

"Yeah, I guess you're right..." he mumbled.

Suddenly, the room turned dark red. Both Kayla and Giyuu stopped in their path.

"Oh hell no!" Kayla started running the other way, but then a stone wall was placed before her and another stone wall was placed in front of Giyuu. "Well, that's not good..." he said.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here..." a low voice could be heard. A clown jumped down in front of the ravenettes.

(This is what the clown looks like)

"What are humans doing here?" it asked.

"Uh..." Giyuu and Kayla didn't know what to say. "Boss wouldn't like the fact that you two are here..." he said, his smile growing wider, "That's why I must eliminate you both!" he came charging towards them at blinding speed.

Giyuu and Kayla barely dodged him.

"What the f*ck are we going to do?!" Kayla asked as she avoided another attack. "The only thing we can do..." Giyuu said coldly.

Giyuu rushed towards the clown and punched it.

"Ack!" it screamed in pain. "Kayla grabbed his weapon!" Giyuu cried out. Kayla ran to grab the clown's weapon but just as she was about to the clown kicked her in the face. "Ow!" she held her nose in pain. "You stupid ass clown!" Kayla then proceeded to kick the clown in his manhood. Hard.

The clown froze. "Uh..." Giyuu let go of the clown and watched him fall the the ground holding his manhood, tears floeing through his eyes.

Both Kayla and Giyuu watched him cry and roll on the ground.

Giyuu turned to Kayla and asked, "Just how hard did you kick him in the nuts?" Kayla shrugged. "I was never really that strong so it couldn't have been that hard..." she said nervously.

A light bulb went off in Giyuu's head.

"I have an idea..." he smiled at Kayla. "Really? What?" she asked. "Here's the plan..." he whispered in her ear.

"Hey," Giyuu called out to the clown. Slowly the clown got up, but since he was still in pain he was still clutching his manhood. "W-what?" he asked. "How about we make a deal..." the male raven said in a malicious tone.

"As if!" the clown yelled.

"Really?" Kayla appeared behind the clown, making him jump. "Because if you don't, I'll be happy to give you another boot to the crotch..." she said glaring at him.

"Oh yeah? I'd like to see you try!" the clown tried to take a weapon out but realized it was gone. "What the!" he screamed. "Looking for this?" Giyuu held the spike out for the clown to see. "B-but how?" "Do ask questions you aren't going to get an answer to..." said Giyuu.

"Now...about that deal..." both Giyuu and Kayla sneered at the clown.