New ability and family acquired!

Giyuu woke up to the Sun shining in his eyes. Looking down, Giyuu saw the children sleeping soundly.

Giyuu smiled. Looking to the right, Giyuu saw the demon he had trapped yesterday. It was unconscious.

Getting up, Giyuu brought the water bubble outside.

As soon as they stepped out, it woke up. "What are you doing?!" Giyuu replied, "Killing you, what else?" sassily.

"No, wait! Let's talk about this!" the demon pleaded.

"No thanks," Giyuu pushed the demon into the Sun and watched it burn in agony. "Man revenge feels good I don't know why people don't go after it so much," said Giyuu as he chuckled to himself.

"That is your son," Yusuke said to Yumi. "What's that supposed to mean?!" Yumi glared at Yusuke, "You have to admit you two do act a lot alike, Mom..." said Tsutako. "Yeah, and when me and Giyuu were training together he would make some pretty scary faces when he got mad," said Sabito. Tanaka said, "I wonder where he got all that scariness from..." "Yumi obviously," "Mhm" all the ghosts nodded in agreement.

"Are you all talking about me behind my back?" Giyuu appeared behind the ghosts.

Startled, the ghosts screamed, "Ah!" before turning to Giyuu. "No no no! You've got it all wrong buddy!" Sabito said nervously.

"Okay..." Giyuu went back inside the cave.

Sighing Yumi said, "Okay, maybe he did get it from me..."

Inside the cave, Giyuu was picking up Bunta and carrying him out. He needed to bring him to the river to clean his wound.

Arriving at the river Giyuu took out a cloth and damped it. Taking the bloody cloth off his head he used the damped cloth to wipe the blood off.

Giyuu then stopped midway.

"I'm sorry Bunta...you got hurt because of me..." Tears slipped down his cheek.

"Seeing you hurt just makes my heart sink. I'm sorry I am..." Giyuu closed his eyes.

If only I could make you feel better...

"Oh, I better continue cleaning the wound," Giyuu opened his eyes and squeezed the cloth.

Turning around he damped the cloth with water and went to clean his wound.

But Giyuu saw something strange...

The wound was gone!

What the-

Giyuu got closer to Bunta's head thinking he was imagining things but he wasn't the wound was gone.

"How in the world..."

"Ugh..." Giyuu heard Bunta's voice. "Bunta?!" he put Bunts down and watched him regain consciousness. "My head...it hurts a lot..." Bunta said rubbing his head.

"Makes sense because you were slammed into a stone wall," said Giyuu. "What?!" exclaimed Bunta. "Do you not remember anything last night?" asked Giyuu, "Well I remember fighting that bad guy, and nothing else," said Bunta.

"Fighting might be a bit far-fetched," Giyuu said, "It's more like you attempted to," "Yeah I guess you're right..." Bunta sighed. "Anyways, what happened to your wound?" "I'm not sure... I was unconscious and in pain but then I felt the pain leave and I was able to wake up," explained Bunta.

"But how?" asked Giyuu. "I'm not sure...it's like something went inside it and healed it..."

Something went inside his injury? The only thing that could go inside his wound is...