Voices

Haruto led Giyuu and Tsu to his house.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" he asked. "When you first came here did you notice people staring at you?" Haurto asked him, "Um yes, but I thought nothing of it," Giyuu answered.

"They were most likely looking at you because of this," Haruto brought over a painting and placed it in front of Giyuu.

Giyuu gasped at what he saw.

It was a demon

It was a demon...that looked just like him!

It had horns poking out of its head, wave marks all over its body, and it was also surrounded by water.

"What? Is that supposed to be me?" asked a confused Giyuu. "If I'm being honest, I'm not sure. But what I am sure about is that you somehow have a connection with him," Haruto said with certainty.

"But who exactly is he?"

Haruto sighed and said, "This is the Water God." "What?!" exclaimed Giyuu.

"Yep," Haruto said, "This is our God." Giyuu stared at the picture for a few more seconds. "This is bizarre," he said, "He looks so much like me!" he cried out.

Giyuu then felt a sudden pain in his chest.

"Agh! I have to go!" he picked up Tsu and quickly left.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Giyuu was now in his estate, stroking Tsu on the back. What was that back there? Why did my chest start hurting?

Giyuu~

A voice could be heard calling his name. Giyuu looked around for a few seconds.

Giyuu~

The voice called out to him again. "Who are you?" Giyuu got up from his bed.

Come to the lake~

The lake? Do I go or not?

In the end, Giyuu decided to go. He filled Tsu's water and food bowl before leaving.

Arriving at the lake he looked around.

There's no one here...

He walked up to the water and looked into it. Sighing, he sat down near the water. "Why did I listen to a random voice?" he waved his hand around.

But something unexpected happened...

The water moved along with his hand! (Yeah he got that water-bending sh*t!).

Startled, Giyuu backed up a bit. "W-what did I just do?" he crawled back to the lake and waved his hand again.

And the water moved along his hand. Giyuu lifted his hand and the water lifted too. He twirled his finger around and the water twirled too making a little cyclone.