Help me find a name for this chapter

Giyuu and his now children were walking through the forest, holding hands because Giyuu insisted they did.

The four of them were walking in silence. That was until Bunta spoke up. "Dad," Giyuu looked down and said, "Yes, Bunta?" "Where are we going exactly?" he asked. "Well, we're going to my workplace," Giyuu replied. "What do you do for work?" Akemi asked. Giyuu looked up at the sky trying to find an answer, "Hmm, I beat up people who hurt other people," he answered.

"That sounds cool," said Daichi. "Yeah! You're a hero Papa!" said Akemi. "Mhm!" Bunta and Daichi agreed with her. Giyuu blushed slightly. No one had ever called him a hero before.

"Do you have any friends at work?" asked Akemi. "Uh...no," Giyuu answered nervously. "What, why not?" Daichi asked with a sad look, "Some people just don't like me I guess," he said.

"Well, that's dumb," said Bunta. "Yeah," Daichi said, "Why wouldn't anyone like you? You're incredible!" "Thank you, Daichi," Giyuu thanked him. "I wished other people could see that too..." he murmured.

Again silence loomed over the group. Giyuu, deciding to break the silence asked, "So how old are you three?" "I'm seven," said Bunta. "I'm eight," said Akemi, "Same here," said Daichi.

"How old are you, Papa?" Akemi asked. "Twenty-one," he replied, "Wow, you're a lot younger than I thought you would be," Bunta was surprised.

"How old did you think I was?" Giyuu asked.

"30," said Bunta.

That hit Giyuu right in the heart. Do I look that old? He thought.

"W-why would you think that?" he asked nervously. "Well, it's because of your expressions," he said. "My expressions?" "Yeah, you have the expression of an old man," said Bunta.

"Does it genuinely make me look old?" Giyuu asked, not convinced. "Yeah," said the three children.

Man...

"Papa," Akemi tugged Giyuu's shoulder to get his attention. "Yes, Akemi?" "I'm hungry," she said clutching her stomach. "Me too," said Bunta, "Same here," said Daichi.

"Uh..." Giyuu hadn't brought any food because his mission was only supposed to last a day. "Okay, we're close to a village so we can get food there," he said.

"Yay!" they cheered.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At the village, the four were greeted by Suki. "Mr.Giyuu! You came back!" she hugged him as tight as she could. Suki then noticed the three children behind Giyuu. "Who are you?" she asked. "Suki, this is Akemi, Bunta, and Daichi," Giyuu introduced the three children.

"Nice to meet you!" Suki smiled warmly at them. "Nice to meet you too," Akemi shook hands with her. "Hey, do you like cats?" Suki asked. "Like them? I love them!" "Do you want to see my cat?" "Of course!" both girls then ran towards Suki's house. "Well they're gone," Giyuu looked down at Bunta and Daichi. "Why don't you two join them?" he asked. Both boys shook their heads and said, "No thank you," "Okay, suit yourselves," said Giyuu.

"Tomioka!" Giyuu turned to see Sadako walking up to him, waving. "Oh, hello, Sadako," Giyuu greeted her. "Who are these two?" she asked looking at Bunta and Daichi. "This is Bunta and this is Daichi," he said. Both boys hid behind Giyuu.

"Don't mind them. They're shy. I guess being in such a crowded environment is new to them," Sadako chuckled and asked, "If that's true then where are your boys now?"

"Huh?" Giyuu looked behind him and realized that Bunta and Daichi were missing. "Bunta! Daichi! Where are you boys?" he shouted.

"They're over there," Sadako pointed towards Bunta and Daichi who were admiring some swords on display.

"Woah, these are so cool!" said Daichi. "Like them?" asked the blacksmith. "I made them myself," he said proudly. Daichi and Bunta asked Giyuu, "Dad, can we have one?!" sighing Giyuu said, "No, you can't have a sword..." Both boys pouted and said, "Why not?"

"Because one, these swords are twice your size, two, you're too young, and three, you don't know how to use a sword," told Giyuu. "Ugh!" both boys groaned. Giyuu crouched down to them, "Tell you what, when you get older I'll teach you both how to use a sword, alright?" he said. "Yeah!" they both exclaimed.

"Now, we need to find Suki and Akemi," he said. "You mean that girl with Suki?" asked Sadako. "Yeah did you see her?" "Yeah, I saw you go down to the lake with Momo," "Thank you, you two stay here with Sadako while I go find Akemi," Giyuu went to find Akemi.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"More tea, Akemi?" Suki asked. She had a tiara on her head with a princess gown on. "Yes please!" said Akemi. She was also wearing a princess gown and tiara. Both girls were sitting on a blanket with chairs behind them and a tray of sweets in front of them. Momo was right next to Suki.

(This is what they look like, and again I used AI to make this, don't judge me!)

"Girls! Girls!" Giyuu came out of some bushes. "Papa!" "Mr.Giyuu!" they said as they smiled at him.

"What are you girls doing?" He asked. "We're having a tea party!" Suki said happily. "Where did the outfits come from?" he asked, "A few months ago my grandpa bought me a tea set along with these outfits and tiaras!" said Suki. Giyuu sighed and said, "You truly outdid yourself, Suki,"

"But I didn't do it alone," Suki put her teacup down. "What do you mean?" Giyuu asked. "Grandma helped," Akemi said with a smile, "...What?" Giyuu's eyes darted toward his mother who was whistling awkwardly. "How exactly did she help you two?" "Well, she appeared out of nowhere," Suki said, "But then she explained that she was Akemi's grandmother and that she wanted to help us," she smiled as she said that.

"Excuse me for one second girls," Giyuu then backs up until there's a good distance between them. He then turned angrily to his mom. "What the hell, Mom!?" he yelled at her.

"I'm sorry, ok?! I couldn't help myself..." Yumi said, not making eye contact with Giyuu.

"I told you this was a bad idea..." said Takashi. "We all did..." said Sabito. "How are they even able to see you? I thought I was the only one able to see you all!" said Giyuu.

"We can show ourselves to anyone, but we don't need to with you since we live inside your head," Tsutako explained.

"...Why does no one ever tell me things like this?" Giyuu asked. "Because things like this always slip our minds..." said Sabito.

Giyuu sighed and asked, "Is there anything else I need to know?" "No" they all answered. "Okay..." Giyuu then walked back to Suki and Akemi.

"Akemi I came here to get you so the rest of us could go get something to eat, Suki, do you want to join us?" Suki answered almost immediately, "Yes!" she said, very excited.

"Yay! I get to eat lunch with my new friend!" Akami was also very excited.

Giyuu smiled and said, "Well let's go then" he took them both by the hands, and they started walking together.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And that's it! This is where the chapter ends!

Also, I would like to apologize for the last chapter. You know, the April Fools Day joke...