The attack

SANEMI'S P.O.V

What the hell was that?!

I had followed Tomioka because I was having a bad feeling, but I didn't think this would happen!

Who the hell were those people in masks?!

Who the hell were those people who kissed him on the cheeks?!

And why did he smile like that?!

Ugh!! Why does he have to be so cu-, wait... did I almost call him cute?!
No, it can't be! I'm a straight boy! (Might wanna think again buddy😏)

NO ONE'S P.O.V

While Sanemi was questioning his sexuality, Giyuu was playing in the water while the cat was watching him.

Giyuu looked at the cat, the cat looked at him. Giyuu filled his hands with water, and the cat glared at Giyuu. Giyuu smiled mischievously, the cat gave him a look that said: "Don't even think about it bi-"

Giyuu splashed the cat with water, and the cat being a cat, ran away.

"Come on, you need a bath so a little water shouldn't be that bad until we arrive back at my estate," said Giyuu. The cat simply hissed and returned to its original spot.

"Now that I think about it, you need a name..." Giyuu started thinking of names.

He walked up to the cat to get a good look at it.

"Hmmm, maybe...Tsu!" said Giyuu.

"When I was younger I would call my older sister Tsu, and you are a female so why not?" he picked up the cat.

Just then there was a snap in the bushes behind Giyuu. Both Giyuu and the cat who is now named Tsu looked behind, them just to see a demon!

"Fuck..." muttered Giyuu, he didn't have his katana on him.

"Well well," said the demon, "It looks like I finally found myself a decent meal."

Decent? I'm not decent, I'm a full-course meal! Thought Giyuu.

The demon lunged toward Giyuu and Giyuu, startled threw Tsu, who landed perfectly on the ground.

Unexpectedly the demon didn't go after Giyuu, it went after THE CAT.

Giyuu gasped, No, no, no, NO!

He picked up a rock and lunged at the demon, hitting it on the head with the rock.

"Ow! What the hell?!" Giyuu jumped on top of the demon and kept hitting its head, "If you wanna kill Tsu you're going to have to kill me first!" he punched the demon in the gut.

SANEMI'S P.O.V

Woah... that was so damn hot... Wait a minute why am I standing here, I need to help him!

But from the looks of it, he doesn't need help. Oh fuck it, I'm going in.

I came out of the bushes while pulling my blade out, but then I stopped in my tracks.

Tomioka...I stood there in shock.

Tomioka had the demon's head on the ground, stomping on it while yelling every curse word in the book at it.

He then suddenly stopped and turned around to me, I flinched.

"Shinazugawa-San, May I borrow your blade?" he asked coldly.

"U-uh, take it." I stuttered and tossed the blade at him.

Grabbing it, Tomioka proceeded to stab the demon's head, it was screaming in pure agony. It then delivered the final blow finally killing it.

As it dying Tomioka stared down at it and said, "This is why you don't mess with my friends," why did that have to be so hot too?

And the fact that he did all that just for a cat, a fucking cat! I'm never fucking with him again...

Tomioka then dropped my blade and walked over to the cat, picking it up he started walking toward me. I started backing up slowly, but suddenly he bowed, "Thank you for allowing me to use your sword."

"Uh... you're welcome," I said nervously, why am I acting nervous?

He then walked away, cat in hand.

As soon as he was gone I fell to the ground, red all over my face.

"Fuck, I think I'm falling for the emotionless bastard."

"What am going to do!" I screamed to no one.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My family's legacy GIYUU FANFICOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara