Surprise

Niamh's POV:

A couple of days had pasted since I first met my new teammates they were all great. They welcomed me and I honestly felt so at home already there was just one more person to talk to in person about my new team. My mum. Me and my mum have always been close over the last couple of years we haven't been able to see each other as often mostly because of her busy schedule with England. But today I am making my way to St George's park to surprise her after not seeing her for 5 months.

I choose a casual outfit to wear because I didn't need to impress anyone and wanted to be comfy for my journey there and back. I also packed a few things into a bag because I know I will be staying a night.

This is what I am wearing:

(For this story sarina has been England's manager for quite a few years)

Slowly pulling up to the massive buildings in front of me just made me more excited to see my mum. I had organised this with some of the other staff members who I know from always being around when I was younger. I jumped out of my car and swiftly made my way to the front desk when I was greeted by Jane England's secretary.

Jane- " hello love how are you haven't seen you in ages"
Niamh-" hi Jane ye I am great thank you and ye it's been a while"
Jane-" oh and congrats on your new contract your mum told me all about it she is very proud of you"
Niamh-" aww thank you ye I hope she is this is my time I can feel it. By any chance do you know where she is?"
Jane-" yes she just out on the field they are finishing training if you head out the rest of the staff are expecting you"
Niamh-" okay thank you see you later"
Jane-" bye Niamh"

I made my way out the back doors out on to the pitch I could see everyone training which did make me a bit nervous because I haven't seen any of these girls since at least last season but I hope they still and just as friendly as they used to be. I walk over a few girls notice me but luckily my mum doesn't I get a bit closer and one of the coaching staff see me and gives me the thumbs up.

I walk up behind her and stand beside her at first she doesn't notice me instead she moves forward and calls the girls over. I look over to the staff who are out and they look at me shocked. To be honest I wasn't that shocked she is always wear less when she is in her football mindset. Instead of following her I stepped back and waited for her to do her team talk .

After she finished talking she told all the girls they could go and not to be late for the team bonding tonight at 7:30. Instead of leaving the girls stood still.

Sarina-" girls hello I said you could leave" she said all confused why they were all standing around
A couple girls started sniggering and trying hard to keep their laughter in.
Sarina-" right okay what have I missed what did I say"
Beth-" no no it wasn't something you said"
Ella-" it's just umm you are being quite blind at the moment"
Sarina- "what are you on about"

All the girls turned and pointed to me final she turned around and saw me
Sarina- "sweetie your back!" She ran up and hugged me
Niamh- " hey mum how are you"
Sarina- " enough dribble Drabble I'm fine how's your new team" the girls all laugh at my mum cutting my talking to the minimal
Niamh- " ye they are great got my first match on the 22nd and I am in the line up"
Sarina- " aww sweetie I am so proud of you"
Niamh- " thanks mum"
Sarina-" oh ye sorry girls some of you don't know this is my daughter Niamh she plays for London spirits cricket club"

I say hi to the new girls who I haven't seen before, before I am met with a very familiar group of girls except one

Beth-" Niamhhh!"
Niamh-" hey Beth georgia Keira Lucy and you must be Leah how you guys"
Lucy- " good thanks how have you been feel like haven't seen you in ages"
Niamh-" ye great thanks a lots changed but final on my way up to the top hopefully"
Keira -" oh ye congrats on getting into London spirits great achievement"
Niamh- " thanks Keira ye pretty made to be honest"
Beth-" you staying here for long?"
Niamh-" just tonight got few things to go over with my mum and didn't want to disturb all of training so decided to come later on"
Lucy-" soo that's means we will see you at team bonding?"
Niamh- " i guesss so don't know why but mother will kill me if I'm not there"
Leah- " she does love her team bonding" that's the first thing Leah says I am surprised she had quite a deep voice obviously very girl like but a little lower sound voice I look up at her and immediately drawn to he bright blue eyes
Niamh- " I have got to agree with you on that one I am surprised she hasn't made me do family bonding with the cat" 
She chuckles at that along with the others around me but I am drawn to Leah's laugh it sound so perfect

What am I thinking I have met her for 10 mins max I can't say she has a perfect laugh.
Nimah- " anyway I will let you guys go I'll see you at hell hour"
All of them say bye and wave as they walk off I turn around and see my mum still stood there
Sarina- " I am soo glad you get along with the girls they are a lovely bunch of girls"
Niamh -" ye they are great I mean I don't know them that well but bits of then I know they are lovely"
Sarina -" I was thinking love if you would like to come to our football match on the 20th if you can't you don't have to but I know how much you used to love watching us play"
Niamh- " I would love to mum I love watching the football still watch it at home every time we are on"
Sarina- "I am glad to hear that anyway let's head inside and we can have a full catch up"

Word count: 1095