Game day 2

Niamh's PoV:

When I woke up I could feel the weight of someone's arm laying across my body. For a second I kind of forgot who it was just because I haven't been in a situation like this for a very long time so it was a bit strange. I turned around to face Leah and opened my eyes once I did I was met with her big blue eyes once again.

Nimah-" you know staring is rude Williamson"
Leah-" I just can't help it you are to beautiful"

I start to blush slightly before closing my eyes again and digging my head into her neck.
Leah-" god I love it when you do that"
Niamh-" oh really I will remember that next time"
Leah-" next time?"
Nimah-" well if you want a next time that is"
Leah-" of course I do silly"
Nimah-" well that's good I am sorry but i am going to have to get ready soon"
Leah-" ye i know I wish I could come to your match and watch you play considering you came to mine yesterday"
Niamh-" it's fine don't worry I know you can't help it you have recovery"
Leah-" ye I know I will make it up to you I promise"
She holds out her pinky for me to take it
Niamh-" I mean you don't have to"
Leah-" i want to"
She shakes her hand indicating for me to take it
Niamh-"'okay if you say so" I take her pinky and interlock it with mine
Leah-" can I stay here until you leave?"
Niamh-" of course you can I love your company"
Leah-" well that's good because this would have been a bit awkward if you didn't" she leans over me and kisses my lips gently before pulling her hand up and putting it on the side of my neck. I reach up and grab her neck and shoulders to bring her closer to me.

We slowly pull away after a hot make out session. I really have to get ready now.
Nimah-" maybe we can carry that on another time?"
Leah-" god yes please"
Niamh-" i am going to get ready won't be long"

20 minutes later I am in my London spirits training shorts and match top with a baggy uni cricket jumper on. I grab my match trousers and spikes with my cap and throw them in a bag with my water bottle along with all my toiletries. The time now was about 8:40 and I didn't have to be there till 10 and it's only 20 minutes drive away so don't need to leave for another hour.

Niamh-" want anything to eat?"
Leah-" I'll have what ever your having as long as it's plain"
Niamh-" don't worry plain is how I like everything"
Leah-" good best way to have it"
Nimah-" I will call you when it's ready"

I walk out and head to the kitchen I stand at my island getting my ingredients out for my classic match day protein smoothie I have to take with me and my classic protein pancakes. I put all the ingredients into bowl and mixed it all together. While I was waiting for my last couple of pancakes to finish frying I felt someone's hands snake around my waist. This girl is honestly making my heart melt. She also gently kisses my neck which sends butterflies around my stomach.

Leah-" that smells nice"
Niamh-" well I am glad my classic match day pancakes"
Leah-" they look fit"
I slightly chuckle at her comment
Niamh-" fit pancakes never heard of that one"
Leah-" you know what else is fit"
Nimah-" I don't know what else is fit"
Leah-" you in that kit"
I turn around in here arms and wrap mine around her neck
Nimah-" oh really le not as fit as you in that kit yesterday"
Leah-" oh shush"
I finish up my pancakes and we sit down and eat them at the island. We kind of lost track of time taking to each other and before we know it it was half nine we had ten minutes before we both had to be out the door.
Leah-" oh for god sake I think I forgot my jumper and my T-shirt"'
Nimah-" oh don't worry about them come on I need to go"
Leah-" okay okay well good luck today you will smash it"
She slowly leans in a plants a kiss on my lips before we both head out the door to our cars we both waved at each other and blew a kiss before we went our different ways.

20 minutes later I arrived at the training ground before jumping on the bus to head to the oval.
When I got on I was one of the first so I picked a seat on my own in the middle of the bus. I quickly sat down and start to play so music and reply to leah.