Surprise 2

Niamh's PoV:
I woke up by someone knocking on my door I wondered who it could be because I don't think anyone knows where my room is. I rush to get up and open the door when I met with those bright blue eyes again.

Leah-" oh hi umm sorry is this your room"
Niamh-" yes it is why?"
Leah-" I have a leak in my room so I can't stay in there because of health reasons the staff told me so I was told to come here"
Nimah-" oh right umm well I guess come in"
Leah-" I don't have to stay here if you don't want me to I can go and bunk sleep in Keira's or Georgias room"
Niamh-" no no I didn't mean to sound like that just a bit random first thing in the morning but come on in"
Leah-" thanks a lot"
Niamh-" you don't have anything to thank me for I am only staying till 12 anyway and then I will be out of your hair"
Leah-" where are you going?"
Niamh-" to my new flat then staying there till tomorrow before going to my match"
Leah-" don't you fancy coming to watch us today then?"
Niamh-" I would love to but my mum didn't really ask me or anything so I don't know if she wants me there"
Leah-" of course she will want you there even if she didn't I would like you there" after she said that you could tell she was debating if she should of or not but honestly I thought it was very cute
Niamh-" really?"
Leah-" ye I have really really enjoyed getting to know you yesterday I really hope I could get to know you more? That's is you want to obviously if you didn't I totally understand don't worry about me-"
I shut her up by quickly kissing her on the check before saying
Naimh-" I would love to get to know you more I thought I made it clear yesterday"
Leah-" ye you did I just worry to much"
Niamh-" I like it when you worry it's cute"
She blushes at that and slowly lifts her head up and smiles straight at me
Leah-" not as cute as you though"
She slowly come closer to me I don't back away if she is about to kiss me I want that I need that as well I won't stop her. I also slowly go forward. Our lips are millimetres away from each others. I have 5000 butterflies flying around my stomach.

BANG BANG BANG

Beth-" NAIMH HURRY UP I WANNA TALK TO YOU BECAUSE ITS YOUR LAST DAY I NEED TO CATCH UP!!"

Of course it's beth who ruins the moment of course it's her
We both look at each other still being very close to each other.
Leah-" sorry I probably shouldn't of started that I have only known you a day"
Niamh-" it's fine Le honestly maybe we could carry that in after the match I am going to" I wink at her
Leah-" oh who's match are you going to then?" She says sarcastically
Niamh-" I don't know if you have heard of them they are called the lionesses they are amazing and have a great captain"
Leah-" never hear of them but by the sounds of it their captain sounds hot as fuck"
Niamh-" well she isn't to bad on the eye"
Leah-" well that's good isn't it"
Naimh-" very"
Beth-" NIAMH I KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE HURRY UP AND OPEN THE DAM DOOR"
I kind of forgot about Beth I was so lost in Leah's eyes and words
Niamh-" I am coming now!!"
I open the door and see not just Beth but also Lauren there
Niamh-" hey guys how may I help you?"
Beth-" well my dear friend Lauren here wanted to ask you a question"
Lauren-" ye I was just wondering I know we haven't really spoken and it's only been a day I was wondering if you wanted to get to know each other more"
Oh god I hope she means as friends because how am I supposed to say no to that and Leah being right behind me who I just said told her that I would love to get to know
Nimah-" ye I would like to get to know you could always do with another friend" I made sure to add the friend bit in so she knows what I want
Lauren-" well I wasn't meaning that fully I was meaning more than friends"
Niamh-" I am sorry Lauren but I kinda like someone else I hope we can still be friends?"
Lauren-" ye I was kinda expecting that and I would love to still be your friend"
I heard footsteps coming closer to me I knew it was Leah but if she came out Beth and Lauren would know she was in my room
Leah-" sorry shorty go to go for press conference but I will see you later ye? Also don't forget what I said"
I don't know if she was just saying all of it because of what Lauren just said or she does really mean it. I hope it's the second option
Niamh-" no problem ye see you later and I won't don't worry byeeee"
Leah-" bye, bye you two"
And with that Leah had gone and now it was just me Beth and Lauren in a very awkward conversation
Beth-" what did she tell you??"
Niamh-" oh nothings just about the camp and stuff"
Beth-" wait hold on a second what was she even doing in your room?"
I didn't know if I was supposed to tell anyone about her coming into my room so I decided not to just in case
Naimh-" just helping me get to know people and my mum needed me for somethings so she came and got me"
Beth-" I don't believe you but we don't have time you have already missed breakfast and it's nearly time for our match"
Niamh-" I don't eat breakfast anyway so I am going to get ready bye you lot"
Lauren-" bye Niamh"
Beth-" byeeeee"
I shut the door before turning back around and started getting ready for the day
30 mins later-
I had had a shower and got changed and added minimal make up before heading downstairs to my mums office
this is the outfit of the day

 I hope it's the second option Niamh-" no problem ye see you later and I won't don't worry byeeee" Leah-" bye, bye you two" And with that Leah had gone and now it was just me Beth and Lauren in a very awkward conversation Beth-" what did she tell ...

With grey Jordan's

Niamh-" hey mum are you free?"
Sarina-" ye I am for a couple why?"
Niamh-" just wanted to ask if it was okay for me to come along and watch the game later?"
Sarina-" aww sweetie yes of course it is why don't you bring Sophie or Sarah?"
Niamh-" thanks mum ye I will message Sarah because she's in London at the moment"
Sarina-" okay will you go and pick her up if she's going then drive to the stadium?"
Niamh-" ye think so then I will head off back home after ready for my match tomorrow"
Sarina-" okay sweetie that sounds great we will talk at the end of the match as well alright"
Niamh-" ye sounds good thanks mum"
Sarina-" bye"

I decided to text Sarah now because it wouldn't be long before I would have to get her if she was coming . I walked outside to get some fresh air and texted her.

✨Spinning Sarah ✨

Hey girl  just wondering if you
Would like to keep me company
While I watch the lionesses play
Tonight I can pick you up you just
Have to be ready in 20 mins ??xx

Heyyyy yes I would love to keep my
Bestie company  I will be ready at the
Door in 20 drive safe plss lov u xx

Thanks will do lov u xx

I jumped in my car to head of to Sarah's house. Once I was on my way I had time to think and god I did a lot of thinking. I started off with the big elephant in the room which was my relationship with Leah I don't even know if I can call it that a more and friend relationship like I really need us to get to know each other more so we can understand if we really want to try whatever these things we a feeling. I know for sure I do I am just not 100% sure on Leah. She has a lot going on in her life euros coming up in a couple of months and she has a lot of pressure on her to a captain her team to a victory on home soil. It's not everyday you can say your captaining England for a home euros.

By the time I had finished thinking about Leah and what I am gunna say to her I arrived at Sarah's house. I beeped the horn and she was straight out the door.

Sarah-" hey Niamhy how are you?"
Niamh-" good thanks Sarah how have you been?"
Sarah-" ye good thanks I am actually rather excited for the match haven't been to one in ages"
Nimah-" same the last time was probably over 2 years ago it's quite crazy"
Sarah-" ye time does fly by excited for tomorrow?"
Niamh-" very excited not actually at-all nervous but that will probably change"
Sarah-" you will do great you are an amazing little player"
Nimah-" ye thanks sar"

It took us about 10 mins and we arrived at the stadium it looked like a packed car park so hopefully lots of people her today. We jumped out the car and headed straight to the vip entrance. We were through quick and made out way to our seats which were just above the the subs seats which was great so I could actually see. Once we were seated we waited for the girls to come out and warm up ready for their Match.

I said the last one was long this one is even longer but hope you are enjoying!

Word count: 1673