Unexpected

Niamh's POV:

I walked inside following the girls with my mum we both headed straight up to her office to finally catch up.
I was surprised when we got to the doors to go inside Leah had waited behind and held it open. She is so kind towards everyone even people she has just met.

Niamh- " thanks Leah you didn't have to"
Leah- " no problem got to make everyone feel welcome even if they don't play football with me"
Niamh-" sorry what can I say cricket is just way better"
Leah-" that is something I would disagree with do you at least watch football?"
Niamh-" ye I do actually it's quite fun to watch with my friends after a cricket match have seen you quite a few times"
Leah-" oh really stalking me have you"
Niamh-" nope just my friends have turned me into an arsenal fan and well I have become slightly obsessed"
I didn't realise how strange that sounded until I had said it I hope she doesn't think I am totally strange
Leah- " your obsessed with arsenal so technically your obsessed with me"
Niamh-" oh god I didn't mean it like that what no I mean- I didn't"
Before I could finish she cut me off
Leah- " I know don't worry just teasing you" she lightly pushed my shoulder with instantly made my stomach fill with butterflies why do I feel like this I have just met her for god sake
Niamh-" anyway I better go and talk to my mum she will be wondering where I got to"
Leah- " and you will say you have just been talking to a hot footballer called Leah" she smirked at me after
She had said that witch made me slightly blush before I could say anything she started to walk away
Leah- " can't wait to see you tonight"
Did she just say what I think she just said

I couldn't stand around any longer so I headed straight to my mums office
Sarina- " there you are where we're you I thought you got lost"
Niamh- " oh no I was just talking to Leah she is very nice"
Sarina- " yes she is a lovely girl who has so much talent"
Niamh- " oh ye umm that's good for her"

3rd person Pov:

Niamh and her mum were now in deep conversation catching up on everything that had happened while they weren't in each others lives constantly

Leah's pov:

I had just met Niamh and wow that is all I can say she is ridiculously pretty here eyes just go through me. Not only that she is sporty as well she is everything I look at in a girl she is just perfect. But I can't be thinking about that she probably has a partner on the side which she doesn't want people to know about.

When we were walking in I decided to wait for Niamh because she was only a few steps behind everyone else with a member of staff
I opened the door and held it waiting for her to come through I didn't expect to have a full conversation with her to be honest all I was expecting was a thank you. But she was different she wanted to have  the conversation she was engaging with me like I was a normal person unlike other people.

As soon as the our conversation had finished I wanted to run back up to her and start taking all over again. I made a little comment before leaving saying o can't wait to see her tonight maybe I shouldn't of said that but I couldn't help it I really couldn't wait to talk to her tonight she has something about her which is different to anyone I have met.

Niamh's POV:

It was about 2 hours later I had to cut my chat with my mum short when I got a call from my manager telling me all the dates of my next fixtures and telling me what time I have to be at the ground on the 22nd.

Once I had finished my call I was informed that my mum had to go to an emergency meeting with the football board about their upcoming fixtures. I wasn't to disappoint there were going to be more chances to catch up with her.

I decided I was going to go down to the relaxation room or the chill room I would use to call it. When I entered there I was pleased to see no one around I just wanted to have some time to myself and sort my paper work out. That time to myself was cut short when I heard the door handle being pushed down I raised my head to see who it was when I was met with the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen.
She could just light the room up from them it was incredible.
Leah- " oh hey sorry didn't realise anyone would be in here"
Niamh-" no no don't worry about it I was just coming in here to get away from the real world"
Leah-" oh shit I can go if you want I don't want to disturb you"
Niamh- " it's fine could do with some company"
Leah-" well I guess I could provide that" she lightly giggles and it immediately gives you butterflies
She comes over to you and sits on the same sofa as you but right on the end next to the arm of the chair

Leah-" so tell me about yourself"
Niamh- " welll as you know I am a professional cricketer, I am 23, love music especially concerts, umm I am kinda strange with things I do like I play sudoku before every game I play I am also a massive dog person but ye that's it really"
Leah- " oh wow we are actually very similar"
Niamh- " why in what way??"
Leah- " well I am 24 I play a professional sport I love music I take my grandma to loads of concerts I play sudoku and crosswords and I love dogs especially my family dog"
Niamh- " oh wow we really are similar. So how did you football start off then?"
Leah-" well all my family played it my brother was really into his football since he was born but I started off with gymnastics but I never really fell in love with it I used to turn up in my football kits most weekends. So shortly after that I started playing regularly in a boys team before I ended up in arsenals youth league and well been there ever since"
Niamh- " wow you are a proper gunner"
Leah-" born and bread baby"
You giggle at her comment you before find yourselves staring into each other's eyes you can't look away and by the seems of it neither can Leah

All of a sudden someone bursts through the door shouting
Beth- " LEAHHH YOU IN HERE "
Leah-" fucking hell beth calm down no need to shout"
Beth-" sorry just couldn't find you anywhere thought you had been kidnapped"
Leah-" no still very much here what did you want anyway?"
Beth-" dinners ready so come on you two"
Leah-" we are coming now"
Beth-" okay make sure she makes it there Niamh"
She laughs at her own comment
Niamh-" don't worry we will be on our way now"
Beth-" good bye guys"
Niamh-" bye"

Sorry guys this has taken so long to post Wattpad hasn't been working properly

Word count: 1250