Comfortable

This chapter contains smut if you don't like this kind of thing just skip this chapter you won't miss anything important

Niamh's PoV:

Once we had both finished eating we quickly cleaned up and went straight back to the sofa to watch a movie
Leah-" what we watching then?"
Niamh-" umm not sure anything you want?"
Leah-" what about this" she says while scrolling through Netflix
Niamh-" crazy, stupid love god that's a great film haven't watch it in ages"
Leah-" that it is then"
Leah presses play on the movie while I snuggle up to her side getting as close as I possibly can.
Leah-" comfortable there?" She asks me while smiling down at me
Niamh-" very"
Leah-" that's good" she leans down and kisses the crown of my head I feel her inhaling the sent of my hair which I know I love to do when I am near her.

The movies about to finish up I stand up and hold my hands out for Leah to take.
Niamh-" come on race you to bed"
Leah-" oh your on"
I run through the living room into the kitchen around the island to try and lose her but that didn't work out in my favour I stub my toe on the end of the chair.

Niamh-" ahhh fuck me"
Leah-" give me a chance" she says under her breath thinking I couldn't hear but I heard it all
I sit up on the counter of the island and rub my toe for a min before pulling Leah closer to me. She starts to speak but I cut her off.
Niamh-" what happens if I give you that chance now?"
Leah-" chance for what?" Leah still thinking I didn't hear
Niamh-" to fuck me"
We both quickly connect our lips. I'll wait for her answer but I think i know what it will be. She starts to make the kiss deeper while slowly dragging her hands down to my thighs and bum. I slowly pull away for air but also to get her answer.
Niamh-" so is that a yes?"
Leah-" fuck ye"
She quickly reconnects our lips before rubbing her tongue along my lips I open my mouth and let our tongues to feel each other. A couple of minutes later we both pull back a little breathless.
Leah-" bedroom?"
Niamh-" bedroom" god she sounds hot breathless
She lifts me up off the counter grabs me under my bum I attach my legs around her waist and arms around her shoulders while she quickly takes me to my bedroom. When we get to the door it's close Leah turns around and opens it with her elbow. God that looked hot. She walks in kicks the door shut with her foot before throwing me on the bed and her quickly following after. We soon connect our lips back together she slowly guides her hands up my body when she reaches my jumper she quickly looks up at me.
Leah-" you sure?"
Niamh-" so fucking sure"
She doesn't spend any time before whipping my jumper off along with my T-shirt. I also don't spend much time with hers even though she's on top I still whip her jumper and shirt off. Her clod hands glide around to the back of me her touch sends shivers down my back. She soon finds her way to the clasp of my bralet she slowly undoes it as if she wants to remember every single little detail which I do too. She pulls it off my front and let's go of my lips so she can have half a view of me.
Leah-" fuck you are so hot"
Those words just do something to me so I take it upon myself to take my hand up around her back and quickly slip her sports bra off. I look down and honestly she looks insane.
Leah-" like what you see huh?"
Niamh-" like no no no I love it I could get use to this"
Leah- "well that's good because I could too"
She leans back leaning her chest against mine she slowly makes a trail of kisses all the way down when she reaches my chest she lightly squeezes my boob i arch my back a bit and bit my lip so my moans don't slip out. Leah quickly comes back up and whispers in my ear
Leah-" I want to hear you Niamh I want to know what I do to you"
Those words by themselves makes a small moan leave my lips
Leah carries on squeezing my boobs before she slips my nipple in her mouth a moan leaves my mouth which makes Leah suck on it harder.
She buries both of her hands in my shorts and starts to pull them off me. She takes them off and tosses them on the floor.
Leah-" they aren't useful to me"
I let out little giggle at her comment
She runs her hand up my thigh till she reaches my core, she gasps when she feels how wet my pants are already.
Leah-" fuck baby you are wet"
She doesn't complain so I think shes glad she knows how she makes me feel. But she also calls me baby which I wasn't expecting but I love it.
She continues rubbing up and down my thigh getting closer to me each time I can't take it any more.
Niamh-" leah please I need you stop teasing"
Leah-"as you command"
She now whips my pants off to my wish. Laying here in front of her totally naked just feels right. Once again she pulls back and takes a look over my body.
Leah-" fucking hell you are perfect I need all of you"
She slowly starts to kiss all long my thighs and all away along my pussy. She kneels at the bottom of her bed placing my legs over her shoulders, she looks up at me and asks "you ready for this?"
I just nod in reply if I replied with words I don't quite know what would come out.
"I'm gonna need words" she demandingly asks.
God that was so hot. Here goes nothing.
"Yes Le. I'm ready. I want you to fuck me right now please!" I half-whisper, half-moan out to her.
I'm so horny right now, she needs to give me her
worst.