Mistake

Niamh's POV:

Niamh-" come on le let's go and eat"
Leah-" le? Huh nicknames already"
Niamh-" oh shit sorry I didn't even realise I called you that sorry"
Leah-" don't worry shorty let's get going then"
Niamh-" hey don't make fun of my height that's mean"
Leah-" oh I am very sorry I didn't mean to make you upset" she says sarcastically
Niamh-" alright I am the one waiting for you here"
Leah-" okay okay I am coming" she jumps up and comes over to you at the door and walks past you while brushing her hand against yours this small movement instantly gave you butterflies.

You follow her out the room and slowly make your way to the dining hall when you enter instantly all eyes go on you and Leah you look around everywhere when you see Beth waving at you at first you thought she was waving  at Leah but she finally makes it clear that she wants you by shouting your name

Beth-" Niamh come sit here!"
Leah-" thanks Beth I'll sit on the floor shall I"
Beth-" oh don't be jealous you always sit next to me sit next to Niamh instead"
Niamh-" ye Leah don't be jealous" I say smirking at her
Leah-" I am not jealous!" She said in a offended silly tone
Beth-" no your not because you now get to sit next to Niamh who you are already madly in love with"
The room fell silent and all eyes were now 100% on me and Leah I looked around at everyone before looking at Leah to see her turning bright red and giving Beth a death stare
She then runs out it looks as if she is crying
Beth-" oh shit I didn't mean to go that far I better go after her"
Keira-" no let Niamh go she needs to be with her to tell her the truth"
Lucy-" ye Keira's right Beth let Niamh go and tell her what's happening"
Beth-" ye okay tell her I am sorry I really didn't mean to go that far"
Niamh-" ye I will don't worry Beth"

I went straight out the room and immediately started looking for those eyes which draw me in immediately but they were nowhere to be seen
As I rushed around looking for Leah I suddenly heard a small Whimper coming from the store cupboard. I knew it would be Leah I just had to plan out what I was going to say before I actually said it.

Niamh-" hey le is that you?"
No answer
Niamh-" Leah are you okay I am here for you, you know"
Still no answer maybe if isn't her after all
Niamh-" Beth didn't mean what she said she was just trying to annoy you and anyways if you didn't like me it wouldn't matter"
Leah-" but it does matter it really does"
Finally a reply not the reply I was hoping for but at least it's something
Niamh-" can I come on and we can talk"
Leah-" ye I guess"
I slowly pushed the door open to reveal Leah sat on the floor with her back against the wall with bloodshot eyes
Niamh-" oh Leah it's alright"
Leah-" it's really not though is it if I did like you Beth would have just told everyone and if I did like you it's only be a day I don't know you at all like I shouldn't be feeling this was"
Niamh-" feeling what way le?"
I slowly crept forward and sat next to her keeping a little distance but enough for her to know I was there for her.
Leah-" the feeling when you have just met someone who has blown you away and you really like the butterflies everything but I shouldn't be feeling that way I have known you for what 6 hours tops and maybe talked to you for 2 hours tops"
Niamh-" slow down Leah it's fine to feel like that you know it's a normal thing and tbh I feel the same"
Leah-" you do?"
Niamh-" ye I could really see myself getting to know you really well" wow I can't believe I am saying this
Leah-" I am glad because me too" someone pinch me pls
Niamh-" well now that's cleared when we go back in Beth will say sorry to you and then you don't have to talk to her for a while but you do need to know that she is really sorry and didn't mean it"
Leah-" ye I kinda knew that but I just don't want everyone talking about my love life like that's mine no one else's that's my thing which I can control and I appreciate the most"
Niamh-" I know you do just from the little bit of time I have known you I already know that part"
Leah-" well I am glad, come on let's get going"
We both stood up and headed to the door as  I was about to open the door Leah pulled me back into a hug
Leah-" thank you I don't know what I would of done without you then"
Niamh-" it's no problem I am here for you, you know even if I only just met you"
Leah-" thank you I really do appreciate it"
I smile at her before carrying on and walking out the door to the dining hall when we enter no one looks at us this time and we both grab some food before sitting down with Keira and Lucy.

After everyone had finished eating it was time for team bonding I went to my mums office to go and help her with some things she needed bringing through to the games room. Once I had collected everything she needed we headed to the games room and started setting up whilst we did that the other girls started to come in placing themselves around the room in little groups.
I had just set up the first task to be honest I didn't really know what it was myself so it did take me a while to set up.

We were all ready to start my mum asked me to be the one who called out the questions so I went and sat on the end of the sofa arm which was opposite the table ready to read the questions out.

Sarina-" right girls we are all ready to start so the first game is pretty simple Niamh is going to ask you a question you have two or more options for an answer and you have to guess the right one if you guess the wrong one you have to do a dare from whoever's name is pulled out the hat and it can be any dare no restrictions on them so with that let's get started  Niamh"
Niamh-" okay the first one is who is the top goal scorer in the current squad a) Ellen white b) Beth mead?"
They all wrote their answers down on their board in their team before holding them up for sarina to check them
Sarina-" all correct a) Ellen white"
Niamh-" okay second question how many caps does Georgia stanway have a) 68 b) 71 c) 54 d) 62"

Everyone answered only a couple teams got it right one being Georgias team obviously also Leah's team and Ellen's team

Niamh-" next question who were we playing when Leah Williamson got her first senior goal? A) Norway b) Spain c) Czech Republic"
Only Leah's team got it right putting them infront
We played many games of this until it was time for bed I stayed behind while everyone went to bed to help pack up once I was finished I headed up to the spare room the staff had prepared for me as soon as I entered the room and my head hit the pillow I was flat out it had been a long day but I can not wait for tomorrow!

Bit of a longer one today hope you are enjoying this!! Message me if you want anything added or changed.

Word count: 1348