Departure

˜"*°•.˜"*°• They don't care whom I flirt with Felixie~ •°*"˜.•°*"˜

.
.
.
.
.

HYUNJIN POV:

Chan paid for the food, as expected, and we grabbed our things, ready to leave but... I didn't want to. Not because our waiter was hot as hell (that's only part of it) but because of that 'birthmark' on his neck. I can't seem to understand why someone would give someone as pretty as Felix such a bruise.

Speaking of, he stood by the door and bowed saying goodbye to us while deliberately avoiding my eyes gaze. I stopped in front of him and handed him a piece of paper. The boy froze and wide his pretty brown eyes. In between my two fingers was the small piece of paper that he slowly reached out and took, opening it. His eyes glided on the paper as he turned red and looked back up at me with a panicked expression.

"H-Hyunjin-ssi, you shouldn't be doing things like this. You have all your boyfriends-" I placed a finger on my lips, hashing him.

"It's okay. They don't care whom I flirt with Felixie~" I flirted, forgetting the suspicious that first built up as I leaned on the door frame. My flirtatious boyfriend stood behind me, pressing his body onto my back side.

"It's true. Here's my number too~ Call me, okay?~" Minho Hyung winked, grabbing Felix's hand sweetly and placing the paper in it before closing his hand. He blew him a kiss before retracting his hands from the waiter and to my hand. "Bye Felixie! Enjoy your shift~"

"Farewell!" I called in a joking voice while Hyung pulled me away towards my boyfriends. Jeongin and Seungmin gave us a look that showed jealousy.

"What about our numbers..?" Asked the youngest with a pouty expression as he crossed his arms. Seungmin popped his sulky face onto Jeongin's shoulder in agreement.

"If you ever texts, I'll share his number with you two, how about that?" Minho proposed, letting go of my hand to pinch Jeongin and Seungmin's cheek. Both of them flinched away, making me laugh.

"Maybe you should ask him if he's okay with it?" I suggested to Hyung, giving him a look.

"Sure sure. Whatever." He played before urging us out the door. Laughing, I followed his instructions after saying goodbye to the other staff that said their goodbyes. I gave hugs and cheek kisses to my boyfriends that took another car to get to the Cafe and then helped a limping Seungmin into my car.

The three of us (Changbin, Seungmin, and I) went to the mall. I knew that we needed some more groceries but I also knew that Seungmin had a few things he needed as well. Changbin wanted a new laptop since his was stolen by Jisung because his broke. Over all of it, guess who had to pay?

If you guess me, you're wrong. I have Chan's apple pay account on my phone so he paid. Don't worry. He gave his consent. Yup. Totally gave consent.

(I'm sorry for the short chapter but I knew yall wanted something out so it's better than nothing. Also, hope yall are doing well and have a lovely day. :) )