Feared Yet Forgotten

˜"*°•.˜"*°•All three of you are late•°*"˜.•°*"˜

.
.
.
.

THIRD POV:

  The blonde sighed, pushing away his half eaten plate, looking at the men around him. He was surprised they could finish the entire plate. This guy was definitely not used to this much food (majority reason because of how little time he had to eat).

  "Thank you so much for everything." He said with appreciation. Felix gave everyone a grateful bow before glancing at the clock. It was clear he had a wave of anxiety circling the fact that he was supposed to be at work four hours ago.

  "Anytime," Seungmin smiled, drinking some of his drink.

  Hyunjin still was quiet, but he had a look of deep thought on his face. So did Chan. A long silence fell over the table. Everyone else seemed fine with it but Felix was nervous. He quickly forced another mouthful down his throat, trying not to mind it.

  "So. How much money do you currently have in your bank account?" Chan asked, holding a notebook and pen. Felix shrugged, looking around the room before grabbing his phone pulling up his bank account. He had 229389 (171 USD of 135£)

  "That's not a lot to live off of." Jeongin breathed out. Jisung and Minho agreed.

  "It's enough for me. I usually get a pretty cheap meal at the restaurant and then I rarely use electricity because how how rarely I'm home." He explained shortly, watching Chan write everything down, "Plus, I don't have the time to really go grocery shopping or anything because I'm usually at the restaurant."

  "How many hours did you work a week?" The oldest asked, seeming to be interrogating him.

  "118 hours a week. Maybe more but that's the minimum."

  "Your hourly pay?"

  "Not much. Heavily below minimum wage."

  "What meals did you buy and or receive?"

  "Usually the cheapest thing on the menu but prices go up for staff but not much."

  "Do you think Baejin knows what he's doing is illegal, even under a contracted statement?"

  "Of course not. He thinks he does not do wrong."

  Chan shut the notebook, nodding his head, "Alright then, that's all the questions I have for now. Some of my buddies are police officers and they've figured out something wasn't right about the place so they've been trying to get a warrant out for the place so this is perfect."

  Felix smiled nervously, his brown eyes floating away from his and to Jisung's.

  Minho glanced at his watch before glaring at Seungmin, Changbin, and Chan, "All three of your are late."

  There was pure panic in Seungmin's eyes as he scrambled to grab his back and a few books he had read at their stay at the hotel, he blew a kiss to everyone before bolting fir the door. Changbin wasn't as worried, due to the fact he knew almost everyone going there has a membership and could walk in without checking in and the newer folks would always come in the afternoon. Sighing, Changbin stood up and left as well.

  "I'm fine. I gave you the wrong schedule. I have court next week and have to meet with several different clients in a few days. I'm free today." He explained to his boyfriend, waving goodbye to the other few leaving, "But, I'm young to meet up with Jaechan and Minhyoung. Love you guys, Bye Felix."

  Everyone departed, leaving Hyunjin, Jisung, Jeongin, and Minho. Felix smiled nervously, eyes fixed on the clock as the time pasted by. He was officially four hours late.

  "Come on then, we'll take you to the bakery with us." Jeongin proposed, jumping up and smiling at them all. Laughing gently, Jisung also agreed.

  "Sure sure. It'll be fun." Felix replied with a grin.

  "At least we know our schedule. They are always so forgetful."