Unsatisfactory

˜"*°•.˜"*°•You have a tendency to cut people off when you get mad•°*"˜.•°*"˜

.
.
.
.

THIRD POV:

Felix laid asleep in a hotel room that Chan let Hyunjin rent out. Although he didn't agreed with hacking into the cameras, he still cared for Felix's safety. A hotel would be the best bet for the time being.

The blonde stirred awake around 11:30 am, slowly waking up before realizing his bed would not this comfortable. Felix shot up, his eyes filling with tears as he glanced around the room, his breath heightening slightly. It looked like an expensive hotel room.

His body shivered in fear as he inhaled sharply, hearing the door open.

"Once he wakes up, I'll tell him breakfast is ready." A familiar voice said, in response, Felix's eyebrows furrowed.

"Where am I?" The blonde said sharply, seeing the navy haired man in the corner of the room.

Jisung was surprised that he was awake but looked at him calmly, "Don't worry, we didn't kidnap you! We're definitely not like that." He reassured quickly with a panicked expression on his face, he looked at Felix with a gentle expression, "We're at a hotel. I didn't want to take you to our house because that could creep you out, you know? We're at the Hotel down the road from the cafe."

Felix exhaled in relief, before looking at him in shock, "This place is a place where millionaires go to?! How much was this?"

"Uhhh...." Jisung glanced out the window before smiling, "Let's not worry about pricing now! Once you feel like it you can head to the main lobby. Jeonginie and Minho Hyungie will be there! Bye bye!!!" He rushed out of the room.

"JISUNG HOW MU-" He sighed once the door shut and stood up. His eyes floated around the room before he saw a stack of clothes on the dresser with a small note.

" 'We probably scared the shit out of you and for that, I'm sorry. And we couldn't take you to the hospital because Baejin would definitely notice something, but luckily, Minho Hyung knows how to deal with people passing out (he has a degree in nursing). We're here for you Felixie.' " The blonde smiled before flipping the note around and reading the small P/S.

'P/S: we didn't know your clothes size so we bought you Seungmin's size. If it doesn't fit then call the secretary :)'

Humming to himself, he set the note down and eyed the stack of comfortable looking clothes. He was grateful they weren't some of those weirdo who changed people in their sleep. Sounds terrifying in his opinion.

...

HYUNJIN POV:

I sat at the table, picking my food boredly as I glared at Chan who silently spoke with Seungmin who seemed to act like everything was fine.

"Hyun', you need to calm down a bit. Chan is taking the case, you know." Changbin eased, placing a hand on my knee. I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"Yes, of course I know. It's just...-" I huffed, "He hasn't talked to me since. Practically ignoring me."

Changbin bit his lip, raising an eyebrow, "Are you sure it's not the other way around?" I paused, opening my mouth to say something, but he continued, "Hyunjin, you have tendency to cut people off when you get mad."

The redhead hummed before looking back at his food, "I'll try and work on it, okay?"

"Okay. Good. Love you Hyun." Before he could respond, Felix, Minho, and Jeongin walked in. Hyunjin squeezed Changbin 's hand and whispered back an, 'I love you'.

Now, it was time to focus on the problem at hand.

'He has access to all of my bank accounts. I signed a contract when I went to work here. He can take all he wants from me once I'm fired or I quit'

His debt.

(A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter, I just need to get the one out of the way to get started on another chapter)