Wait, Thank, and Leave

˜"*°•.˜"*°•Hyung, please~•°*"˜.•°*"˜
.
.
.
.

JISUNG POV:

  I wanted to go the restaurant after that interaction with Felixie, but nobody would take me and it'd me odd that I would come alone. That's why I had to resort to Hyunjin who of course said yes. Seungmin and Jeongin wanted to come aswell. (The reason why I couldn't go without one of my Hyungs is because they made a pact when they gave me, Innie, and Min promise rings that we should never pay anything ourselves which is totally unfair.)

  Hyunjin was in the driver's seat, Seungmin in the passenger's and me and Innie in the back. Both of us were screaming out to New Americana by Halsey while the two up front were laughing.

  "Bitch, that song is fucking beautiful." I breathed out as Hyunjin parked the car. Once I got out of the car, Jeongin jumped onto my back without warning, I almost didn't catch him, "FUCK-" Jeongin slapped a hand over my mouth.

  "We are in public. Hush hush."

  I shifted Jeongin on my back, giving him a look as Hyunjin was laughing again. "Jeonginie's right Ji'. Let's not make people think that we were fuc-"

  "SHUT UP!!!" I instantly ran as fast as I could with the youngest on my back to the front door. I heard the loud laughing of the two behind me as I opened the door and went inside.

  "Heyo, welcome to Fluffy Cafe. I'll be pleased to seat you today. How many is in your party?" Said a man with a kind grin. His eyes didn't meet the same kindness though, as if he felt pressure and uneasy.

  "Four~" Hyunjin said from behind me with a teasing tone. I gave him a short glare.

  "Alrighty gentlemen, please follow me. You've been here before, am I correct?" He asked as he collected the menus with a certain sharp and hasty movement.

  "Yeah. Once." Seungmin told him.

  "That's great! I'll go ahead and put you guys with the same waiter as before if that's alright." The man rushed out, walking quickly as the four of us nodded in agreement. He opened the door and bowed as he got into the room, "If you guy's need anything, Felix should be here shortly but incase he isn't just hit the button and he'll come running." The waiter laughed at his little joke before leaving with a wave.

  "Is it just me or did he seem really nervous?" 'Min whispered to us.

  "Might be his first day." I shrugged off, before opening the menu.

  For a while, it was just us. Hyunjin was spending the time trying to persuade one of us to sit in his lap but we all declined his 'generous' offer which the three of us were discussing what sounded good. When Felix walked in, we almost didn't realize it.

  "Hello again guys! Incase you forgot it's Felix. I'm glad you guys came back. Have you guys decided on drinks yet or do you need me to come back?" The blonde asked sweetly.

  "How busy are you guys today?" Innie responded with a question, as per usual.

  The waiter raised an eyebrow, "Not that busy really. Noon is usually our calmest hour. Well besides the weekends. the it'd be in the morning."

  "Alrighty! Just checking. Anyways, I'll take waiter's choice." Felix smiled and nodded, writing it down.

  "Same thing for all of us." Hyunjin said, reading mine and Seungmin's mind, "Seungminie wants tteokbokki, Jeonginie wants soup, Jisungie wants samgyeopsal and I want steak. Now care to sit and chat?"

  "How did you-"

  "I listen to your conversations. I might not look like it, but I do listen. Anyways, Felix-ssi?"

  "Uhm, sure. Why not. You guys are the only ones in my section right now, so that'd be fine. But can I go put your order in first?"

  "Mhm. Sorry for keeping you." Seungmin apologized, kicking Hyunjin's leg.

  Felix smiled, bowing before leaving. I frowned and turned to Hyunjin, "Come on man. Why are you so desperate to talk to him?"

  Hyunjin crossed his arms across his chest, his face serious, "He has a fucking knife cut on his collarbone and a bruise on his jaw. I have slept with lots of people in this fucking town, but no one is that kinky or straight up screwed up. Iknow that is not a hickey and that is not some sort of make up line. It's a scar. Most likely happened from glass or a knife."

  "I didn't even notice."

  "I pay attention to body language a lot more often than you think. That first guys wasn't nervous, he was scared, his fist were clenched once he got us to the room and he was touching his neck a lot, meaning he was uncomfortable." Hyunjin looked up to the corner of the room, pointing, "oh lookie there, it's a camera." It was so hidden too.

  "What the fuck is going on..."