Run-down

˜"*°•.˜"*°•Why is it always Innie..?•°*"˜.•°*"˜

.
.
.
.
.

SEUNGMIN POV:

I don't think anyone was surprised when the boys never got a call or text from Felix. It was expected. Now if me or Innie would've asked, it would've worked. Personally, I think their way of flirting is quote annoying.

'Pick up line, another boring pick up line, flirty comment, a final pick up- OH! and surprise, surprise, another pick up line.'

Horrible. The only reason they got my attention was being Minho Hyung was the hottest guy in my high school and he had a crush on me, the cutest guy in high school. Hyunjin had better pick up lines back in 2016, 'Did you take a picture? Because I can totally picture me and you together' turned into, 'I know your love language is quality time. How about we spend some quality time in the bedroom?'. Treacherous.

I think we're all damned at this point. We're all adults now. Chan Hyung's only 24 and Innie's only 19. (OF AGE TO DRINK IN KOREA) Even though we're adults, we're all so childish. Might as well become celebrities while we're at it, honestly. Just kidding.

Of course we all have jobs, but I think they fit us all perfectly. Like Hyunjinie works as a bartender and Chan Hyung is an attorney. Changbin Hyung works at the gym at the front desk. Surprisingly, Minho Hyung was a teacher and Innie is a baker. Jisung works as a song writer and lastly, I'm a librarian (no surprise there).

I think we all enjoy our jobs. We all have separate bank accounts yet we live together. And incase of arguments, anything that happens, or for just some desperate alone time, we have our own rooms instead of sharing. Everyone has aspects they like to have and claim as their 'own', depending on the object of course. We have it pretty good honestly, besides the constant homophobia from strangers and elders who think we've gotten so high we fucked eachother in mistake for them.

In the gray walled living room, Hyunjin fiddled with his phone in bordem, a disappointed frown in him face as I scooted over to him, setting down my book. I poked his shoulder, looking at him with an amused look. His eyes flickered over to mine as he tilted his head forwards to get closer.

"Yes Minnie~" He said sweetly, tapping his nose to mine. I placed my finger in the middle of his forehead and pushed his face away from mine.

"Did you really expect such a pretty man to call you or text you? I mean, I'm sure he has standards." I teased, turning away from Hyunjin and back at my book.

The red head placed a hand on my book, pushing it down onto my lap before his hand creeper to my lower area, "So you have no standards?~"

I slapped his hand away, "You men are too horny! Of course I got rid of my standards to date you! Pick up lines are my weakness, dumbass."

With a solid smirk, he leaned away and kissed me on the cheek, wrapping his arms around me shoulders, "I know that. Just like you know I love your prettiness so much. I'm just so attracted~ it's hard to look away."

"Mhm." I responded before hearing Hyunjin's phone buzz. Instantly, I snatched it before Hyunjin and saw it was a text message from an unknown number. I quickly scrambled out of his arms and ran off with his phone.

"HEY!!! GIVE MY PH- YOU LITTLE SHIT FELIX TEXTED ME, DIDN'T HE?!?!" He screamed before scrambling after me. I sprinted down the hall, joked him a few times, and even managed to get to Changbin's room successfully to hide.

I swung the door open to his room, causing a stunned Changbin to give me a concerned look as I dived behind him and opened Hyunjin's phone.

-

Unknown:
I'm only texting you because I want the boy with blue hair's number.

-

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE SHITTING ME RIGHT NOW!!!" I cried, throwing Hyunjin's phone into the bed. "Why is it always Innie..."

Hyunjin snatched his phone up from the bed as I pouted into Changbin Hyung's shoulder who was completely confused. My redheaded boyfriend read it, then threw it down back onto his bed.

"Why the hell did you two burst into my-" Changbin Hyung paused and narrowed his eyes at Hyunjin, "Did you try and make Seungmin wear puppy ears again?"

"What? No!" Hyunjin defended, "I got a text from Felix, the cute waiter from the Fluffy Cafe qnd he ran off with my phone." The older nodded slowly, clearly not convinced.

Soon, I pulled away from Hyung and crossed my arms in irritation, "This is ridiculous."

Both, me and Jinnie, walked out, Hyunjin typing away at his phone to respond to Felix while I headed to the kitchen to go to Minho for comfort and to tell him about what happened.

Jeongin is so pretty. Everyone hits on him all the time. Of course, I get hit on too, but nothing compared to Jeongin or Hyunjin. They have such glorious looks, I am blinded by them. Minho Hyung, Chan Hyung, and Changbin Hyung all have a serious look to them, making people avoid them more often but it still happens. Jisung get compliments for his cute face all the time. I just kind if get ignored. Usually, I don't care. But now, I have the urge to whine about it.

I want to go back soon.

(A/n:

Second chapter will be out before Sunday, as promised ♡♡♡)