Something Isn't Right...

~"*°•.˜"*°•Ask for some space. I'll tell you everything later. Thank you and with much appreciation, Felix•°*"˜.•°*"~

.
.
.
.

FELIX POV:

  I rushed back to the kitchen, seeing everyone dead silent, minding their business as my boss stood at the door, a huge grin on his face. He tossed his arms around me and pulled me into a joyous hug. It made me feel extremely uncomfortable, especially since he was over 10 years older than me.

  "Why didn't you tell me you were close with them! My goodness, Fern, you've just been promoted!" He cheered, placing his hands on the side of my face that showed clear terror, "You did have a table waiting on you, but that can wait. What I need you to do now is get all of their numbers and make sure they want to come back again and again."

  "Sir... Isn't that making them untrusting of me?" I whispered, slowly and subtly trying to back away from him.

  He chuckled, hugging me again, "Flynn, my boy, this is all a matter of business." He let go and turned towards the kitchen, "EVERYONE!!! FELINE IS NOW PROMOTED TO THE HEAD WAITER!!! GET HIS TABLE'S ORDER DONE AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE!!"

  I looked over at one of the waitresses who gave me a look of sympathy and bowing her head at me. I bit the inside of my cheek, bouncing my leg up and down in nervousness, "Sir, I can't afford extra hours at the moment... I have to-"

  "Stuff it, Felipe." He faced me again and pat my shoulder, "Your hours are seven am to twelve am. You can have Saturdays off. You better get here at sharp, Felice."

  "It's Felix..." I whispered before grabbing the tray and heading back out. I had tears in his eyes. Before I entered the room, I set the tray down and reached in my pocket for a piece of paper, scribbling down some words and then sliding it in my pocket.

  I entered the room with a big smile, despite the tears threatening to fall from my eyes, "Here's you food." Gently, I slipped Jisung the note, as it fell into his lap, "Is there anything else I can get you at the moment? Refills, blankets, therapy? Just kidding!"

  The man read the note, from what I could tell, "Could I get some time to think?"

He definitely read it.

  "Alrighty! I'll be back soon."

.

JISUNG POV:

  'Ask for some space. I'll tell you everything later. Thank you and with much appreciation, Felix'

  "Something is definitely fucking up." I handed the note to Hyunjin who ready is instantly before ripping it up and putting it in a empty flass with only ice in it with soaked the paper with got rid of the evidence.

  "No shit..." He responded, "Make sure you find out. If anything I'm sure Baejin's involved. Fucking bastard."

  I scoffed and looked up at the camera, taking a gulp of my drink, "I'll let you guys know later."

.
THIRD POV:

  Felix slammed open the back door in the back alley, leaning against the wall in tears, crying and crying. He only needed this job temporarily as a teen, not a for life thing. He didn't want to be promoted. It meant more hours, more work, and more asshole. Yet he couldn't quit, he physically could not quit that job or else than fucking bastard would buy him is debt.

  "I HATE YOU MO BAEJIN!! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU. I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!" He sobbed into his arm, sliding down the wall as he cried, the loneliness and helplessness sinking in.

  He wasn't safe.

  He wasn't happy.

  This was horrible.

  "Felix-ssi..." Whispered a feminine voice from nearby. The man glanced up and saw the waitress from earlier. Her name was Shin Yuna, "I wish this wasn't happening to you. I know about your other job... Not to be creepy or anything, I just see you there often at the theater that I go to often with friends."

  "Mhm... I just... Hate Baejin so much... He's a asshole."

  "We all can tell. How long have you been working here."

  "Almost eight years now." He sighed, as Yuna sat next to him, "And you?"

  "Four months."

  "I figured you are fairly new." He told, frowning.

  "I'm on break at the moment, but you should hurry back." Yuna suggested, looking at her new friend with a certain carefulness.

  Felix shook his head and leaned back against the wall, "Baejin won't give a shit. I've worked the longest for him and he... is thinking quite highly of me right now. I don't think that he'll mind."

  The younger nodded, inhaling softly, "You know the newest member of the staff team Lee Yungyu, right? He's already been slapped a few times."

  "He's such a bitch. Yungyu is only a high-schooler. He doesn't deserve such harsh treatment. Unlike you, I'm not in the kitchen, next time it happens, get the camera to be green. I'll be back in a flash." He reassured her, his face now clear.

  "Mhm. Alrighty. I just wanted to check on you." She smiled, standing up along with Felix, "I'm going to go eat my lunch, I'll talk to you later."

  "Here's my number so we can keep in contact." He offered, grabbing a piece of paper from his pocket and writing down his number for her. After he gave it to her she took it and nodded as the blonde went inside, now in a slightly better mood than before.

(I just watched a show so now I'm in much better mood 😌

A very inspired mood too! )

Fluffy Cafe [] Lee Felix x Stray KidsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara