Introduction

Mitch pov:
*FlashBack*
I was sleeping when I was woken up by the screaming of my mom and my dad. Scared I wanted to stay in bed but curiosity got the best of me. I slowly got out of my bed and grab my toy bear . I then tiptoe to my door opening it with a creaking sound and made my way to my parent's room. Everything was quiet as if nothing happened at all. Touching the doorknob I heard a growl then a loud bang and crashing of glass. I walked in to see my mom stomach ripped open and dad holding her hand in fear I screamed catching the attention of my dad he ran towards me tackle me with hug. "What happened to mama dad?" I asked shaking. He said "it's ok son she's in a better place now." He cooed in my ear then broke down crying.
*FlashBack Over still is Mitch's pov *
I woke up from the same dream that I had for 10 years it happened when I was just 5 years old. The next day after the accident happened my dad brought me to my grandmother house while said he was going to find the beast that killed my mom and kill it. It was days than weeks until it was a month ago that he left to find the beast. My grandmother and I were informed by the wood worker that he was found dead with his stomach teared up. I cried at the memory of my dead dad. So now I'm living with my grandmother she lives in the heart of the woods we don't have to worry (you don't worry also) the village that is the closest to us had it's hunters kill all of the beast and or monsters in the woods the only thing that is left is are normal forest animals ( deers,bears, rabbits,birds ect don't worry the bears are nice like pooh bear). I help my grandmother with the chores and tasks. I snapped out of my thoughts when my grandma calls for me.

____________________________________