Regret?

• Mitch's POV•

I'm walking with Rob down a dusty dirt road on our way to his house or should I say our house because I'll be living with him for now until I get my own house when I'm older. " Hey Mitch I forgot to tell you something." Rob said suddenly cutting off the peaceful quiet. " What you did you forget to tell me?" I asked in a monotone. " Well i have a pet his name is Preston." ( I added plebston and he's Rob pet and totally don't get a fudge) "Cool what is he?" I asked with sudden interest. " He a mix of a wolf and a husky so he looks very wild but he just a loveable idiot that tries to act tough." He said ending with a small laugh. I nod my head slowly taking in that Rob has a pet that is part wolf. "Don't worry he won't attack you unless you try to hurt me, he's very protective of me.) Rob says seeing my uneasiness. "Ok" I said.

10 mins Later.

We arrive to a fair sized house, big enough to house three people, on the outskirts of the village. The house was made of birch and dark oak, it had a small brick chimney covered in vines with flowers, in fact the whole house was. There was a small garden overflow with flowers of all kinds and colours in the front of the house, and in the middle of it was a wolf laying down and staring at the flowers with its back towards us. "PRESTON WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY GARDEN!" Rob yelled suddenly to the wolf, hurting mine and the wolf's ears making deaf for couple seconds. The wolf stood up and looked at Rob with it's tail between it's leg, Rob dropped the basket full of my stuff that he carrying for me and ran toward the wolf causing it to run away, they ran around the garden a couple of times until the wolf ran behind me causing Rob to stop so he wouldn't run into me. " IF I TOLD ONCE I TOLD YOU A MILLION TIMES!" Rob yelled to the wolf hurting both of our ears again. "Rob would you stop yelling your going to make me and the poor thing go deaf!" I yelled at Rob and pointed to the wolf. "Oh okay, well Mitch this is Preston my pet." Rob said giving the wol- I mean Preston a evil glare. Preston looked at me and stared to sniff me then jumped on me making me drop the rest of my things and started to lick my face. "Hahah he likes you." Rob laughed, I think I'm going to like it here.

Somewhere deep in the woods...

<Jerome's POV>

I walk to my hidden cave deep in the woods. I was tied and full from my meal, 'That old Lady may have been small and scrawny but man was she filling.' I thought to myself. 'I wonder what that boy would've taste like?' I thought aloud but soon after I felt something pull on my heart (keep in mind that he didn't say cold heart because he would've) that hurt. 'What is this feeling?' I thought to myself once again but shake my head to forget about the thought and feeling and started to walk to my cave

12 mins later...

I stand in front of my home ready to collapse onto my pile of leaves I call a bed. I walk inside to see a small ball of fur on my bed, I walk closer to see that it's a bunny. "Well I guess I'm having desert also." I said to myself with a evil tone. I stalk closer to my prey and then pounce on it pinning it to the ground, it scream but the voice sounds familiar. I flip the bunny on to it's back but kept it pinned to ground, the bunny hid it's face with it's paws pleading me to eat him. "Stop begging and show your face idiot." I growled, he slowly moves his paws to reveal the face of my only friend Lachlan. His eyes were red and puffy with tears streaming down, he was sniffing and his body was shaking nonstop. I fell back laughing my head off from the way Lachlan looked, Lachlan got up looking pissed his eyes turned red from anger.
Warning the next sentence contains the word hell you have been warned
"What the bloody hell mate! Why the hell did you do that! I thought you were the Wolf's!" Lachlan yelled getting in my face. "Because haha I were some haha random bunny haha." I between laughs. "I'm not a bunny I'm a rabbit!"(Huskymudkipz: Yeah Jerome stop getting what people are wrong!) He yelled once again. "But your short and cute like one. " I said teasing him. "First of all I'm taller then any bunny, rabbit, or hare and second of all I'm not fudging cute!" He yelled crossing his arms. "Whatever." I said pushing him off of me and laid down on my bed. "Great." I hear him mumble. "Now I have blood on my chest and back." He walked farther into the cave to the small pond hidden inside. "What did you kill this time because this blood smell copper." He ask as he cleaned himself. "I kill a human, she was weak and scrawny. But tasted like veal, (veal is the meat of a young cow don't believe me Google it) I almost caught a young male but he got away." I said in a bored tone but felt the same pull on my heart. "What wrong? You feel regret my friend?" Lachlan asked. "Regret? What's that?" I asked Lachlan. "Well regret is what you feel when you did something bad." Lachlan explained 'Regret so that the name of this feeling I don't like it, why would I feel regret for almost killing some human I don't even know?' I thought while looking at the shiny thing he drop.