Curiosity can be very bad

Mitch's POV:

I grabbed my things for my trip to the village, "Bye Rob see you in a couple days." I yelled to Rob who was in the kitchen washing dishes from breakfast. "Bye Mitch, you be safe in that forest you hear!" Rob yelled back to me "Don't worry I'll stay safe mom!" I called back to him in a joking manner and walked out the door to begin my journey.

Jerome POV:

My stomach growled telling me that I'm hungry so sniffed the air trying to pick up a scent of an or anything I can eat, but I only pick up the scent of Lachlan and Vikk. I sighed "Looks like I have to adventure out and find something." (A/N: Do guys see where this is going? Good because I don't!) I walked slowly and quietly as I try to not scare any possible prey nearby. Sniffing the air about 5 minutes later and smelled something delicious. A pig. Grinning in delight I stalk in direction it's scent coming from. I spotted it in a small clearing, wasting no time I rush out of the bushes charging straight for the poor animal. Before it could sense my present I was locking my jaws around it's neck, it let out a ear splitting squeal before struggling to get free. I whined, pinning my ears against my skull, growling I added pressure onto the pigs neck. I stopped as I heard a loud sicking snap coming from it's neck and felt it's movements stop. I released my deadly grip and begin to feast on the new corpse.

Third POV: ( A/N: let's see if I can do this)

Mitch walked slowly as the dark deadly forest came into his view. As he advanced towards the horrible woodland his pace slowed with every step he took only to stop right in front of the opening of the forest. "It's only a dense forest with some harmless woodland creatures living inside, nothing to be afraid of." The red and black checked hood boy mumbled to himself "Besides if that terrible beast that killed my family was living inside here it would dead by now from old age." He said to himself trying boost his confidence, which he succeeded "Yeah it probably die in some stupid way or got killed by a hunter of some sort." (A/N: listening to endstone while writing isn't helping me) The Carmel brown eyed boy said slightly smiling to himself as he started walking inside the dark woodland. After about a good 6 minutes later of walking Mitch pulled out his map before he could get lost in the maze like forest.

As he searched on his map trying to find the quickest route to his destination he heard a loud ear splitting squeal before a deadly snap coming from his right. Terror filled his body along with curiosity, he wanted to run as far away from the sound but his curiosity wanted him to find what cause the noise. His mind was at war between terror and curiosity, but the winner was his curiosity. Mitch walked in the general the noise came from, after 2 minutes of walking he saw a clearing in the distance along with the smell of blood which made him shake in his shoes but he still walked forward. As Mitch advanced forward he heard what sounded like flesh being torn, saw blood appearing into his view, and the smell of blood became stronger with step he took until he was right outside of the clearing. He walked into the clearing and what he saw was a scene he could never unseen, before him was a wolf like beast standing on all four in front of a half eaten corpse of a pig, it's fur was a dark brown, muzzle and razor sharp teeth covered in blood, but the worse part was it's glowing blood red eyes were staring him directly in the eyes. He wanted to run, he wanted to scream, he wanted to throw up, he wanted to cry, but he couldn't, his mind ordered his body to, run, scream, throw up, cry, or just anything, but it refused to. All he could do was stare back into the glowing blood red eye of the growling beast. He was frozen in place. The beast advanced forward. He defenseless. The beast snarled at him. He was terrorised. The beast was almost in front of him. He was as good as dead. The beast pounced on him. As good as dead.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX