The Meeting

*Mitch's pov*
I walked into the woods where I'm intimately shrouded in darkness. I follow the almost invisible trail to the village.

*+: Time Skip :+*
( Still Mitch's Pov)
I was close to the edge of the woods when I heard a snap of twigs not far from me and then another snap was heard in the bushes next to me. I ran the rest of the out, until I made to the village I looked behind me to see a pair of glowing red eyes starring back at me.

I turned around and sped walked into the small crowd of people. I made my to the markets and started to buy what I needed.

« ??? Pov» (surprise!)

I wandered around the woods looking for a meal. After awhile of searching I found a small cottage in the very heart of the woods. I sneak inside and search the place for food. I look in all of the rooms and found nothing I was about to leave until I heard a shaky voice "Mitch sweetie is that you? Your back early." I turned to find a old lady looking at me squeezing her eyes trying to get a better look at me. I grin and slowly walked towards the old lady and she then says "Wait your not Mit-" but she was cut off as I pounced on her. She screams but I cut her off once again as I bite into her neck killing her instantly. I proceeded to rip open her stomach and eat her insides. Blood was everywhere but I didn't care hunger took control over my actions when I was done I saw the bloody mess I've made, it was beautiful but I was still hungry for more! I left the house and search more closer to the edge of the woods.

*ω Magical Time Skip ω*
Same pov

I've found my next prey it was a cute (yes he said cute don't judge him) teenage boy he was holding a basket and wore a red and black checkered hoodie with a dull white under shirt with fainted blue jeans and red sneakers and to finish it off a golden dog tag on a chain around his neck. I started to stalk him until I felt a ping of regret for some odd reason, with me not paying attention to my surroundings I stepped on a twig causing my prey to turn towards me but dashed into a bush next to him and stepped on more twigs. After hearing that he ran off tripping once or twice but I chased after him on hopes I could capture him but made it out of the woods before I could catch him. He looked back at me and saw my stare which caused him to shiver and ran into the village ahead of him. I turned back growling that I couldn't catch my prey. As I walked deeper into the dark woods my eyes catches a sparkling light. I walked up to it to find it being the dog tag my prey was wearing.