W-WHAT?

A/N: I will upload a explanation tomorrow as to why I haven't been updating and will also be deleting my previous A/N's besides the very first one and the face reveal, so let's get on with this very very VERY late chapter

3rd pov:
The sun was setting upon a almost quiet forest. The only noise most could make out is the soft tweets of birds in the trees, but in the heart of the forest it has been drowned out by the noises erupting from the cave of the most feared creature in the whole forest.
Two animals, a fox and a rabbit, were the ones creating the loud sounds with their bickering.
"Lachlan we can't protect this human!" Yelled one voice. "Even if you do somehow convinced me to not kill him, he's in JEROME'S cave. He's bound to be killed by him then!" The yelling voice continued.
"I don't think so, listen I know Jerome. If he plans to kill him, he wouldn't leave him alone and alive!" Yelled another voice. "Still he's a human, do you know what they do to us animals?!" The first voice yelled furiously. "No I don't, I'm just some dumb a bunny who thinks everything is all fine dandy!" The second voice yelled at the first with hatred in their tone.
"Yes Lachlan you are, now please shut up!" So I can kill this stupid sack of meat!" Yelled the first voice. "No! Not until you tell me why you hate humans so much!"

Fine I'll fudging tell you then! They kill us for food, for fun! They plan hunts to kill your species, your family for complete fun! They don't care if you're a kid, they'll kill your parents in front of your own eyes! And all you can do is-is just hide an-and cry ho-hoping they won't f-find you a-and do th-the s-same." The fox yelled loudly but slowly soften his voice as it becomes quieter than a whisper.

The fox started to cry as he backed away from the rabbit and the motionless human.

~{Lachlan's pov}~
He started to cry. Vikk was crying and was my fault. 'I pushed him and caused him to bring up painful memories.' I stayed quiet but didn't lose my stand in front of the boy. 'He's special, I just know it.' I thought to myself.
I sighed, wanting to apologize to him. "Vikk listen I know yo-" But my apologies was interrupted by a growl followed by a familiar angry voice.
"What the hell did you two do to him?! Yelled Jerome as he stalked towards us. "N-nothing!" I stuttered a bit to louder then I wanted. "W-we came back here a-and he was awake but in pain, then Vikk-" "Vikk what!?!" Jerome yelled with vemon lacing his words. "H-h-" I was cut off once again tonight by Vikk. "I growl at that thing, but Lachlan stopped me from doing anything else to it. The stupid thing fainted afterwards." Vikk growled back with disgust, as his emotions from before completely disappeared as if they never appeared in the first place.
"What were you going to do to him." Jerome demanded in a low voice.

«<[Vikk's pov]>»
"I WAS GOING TO KILL THAT FUDGER!" I yelled, fed up with them wanting to protect this waste of life.
Jerome pounced on me and I heard Lachlan let out a frightened yell. Jerome stared me down but stared back not afraid of him one bit. He leans towards my ear and whispers, "You're lucky Lachlan's here." "Oh yeah? Why is that?" I whispered back with a cocky smirk on my face. "Because I wouldn't want to kill Lachy's in front of him." He replied just as cocky as I.

I open my mouth to make a witty comeback, but is shushed by Lachlan.

"Stop it guys he's not breathing!"