Maybe we can?

Vikk POV:
After Jerome walked out of the cave we both heard " I'll leave you two lovebirds alone, I'm going for a walk." Embarrassed I yelled " We're not lovebirds!" Only to have Lachlan yelled the same thing at the same time, flushed I look away from the opening of the cave. I slowly look back at Lachlan to see a tomato red blush showing through his sandy blonde fur as he glare out off the cave. "Well now he's gone what do you want to do?" Lachlan asked me. "What? Oh um . . . how about I show you a place I used to go to all the time?" I replied. "Yeah that sounds good. So where is it out what is it?" He asked me. "Well you'll see when we get there." I said walking out of the cave to my secret place. "H-hey! Wait for my mate!" Lachlan yelled running after me. "Catch me if you can bunny boy!" I yelled to him breaking into sprint. "Hey no fair you have a head start!" He yelled before catching up to me and then passing me. "What the?" I mumbled to myself. He's quick, but I'm faster! I thought to myself before running faster. "Foxes are faster than bunnies." I said as I ran past him. "I'm not a bunny!" He yelled out once again.

*+30 minutes later+*

3rd POV

Two creatures, a small fox and a blond bunny (Lachlan: Rabbit! I'm a rabbit! Author: OK sorry, can I continue? Lachlan: yes) walk through the dark woods, nobody knows where to but only the fox. "Are we there yet? My paws hurt Vikk." Whined the blue eyed rabbit (A: better L: Yes very much) "Just a bit more lil' Lachy." Replied the brown eyed fox. "No." Said the rabbit. "I'm too tired." The rabbit said flopping on the forest floor.

The fox said nothing he only walked back to the tired rabbit. The fox walked closer and closer only stopping when there was about centimeter between their noses. The blue eyed rabbit shook in fear as he stared deeply into the predator's brown eyes. "V-vikk st-stop staring at me li-like that!" Yelled the frightened rabbit. "Is that so, your to tired to walk?" The predator asked as he grinned stared into the blue eyes of his prey. "Vi-vikk please d-don't eat me." Said the shaking rabbit with tears brimming his fear filled eyes.
A million thoughts raced through his head, Had Vikk tricked him the whole time?, Was he just pretending to be nice to him just so he eat him later on?, Why did he ever fall in love with his species top predator? (A: I don't know if that's true) The predator moved closer, jaws slowly opening. The blond rabbit closed his eyes with teas falling uncontrollable as he waited for pain to strike through his body.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But it never came, instead felt his body being lifted into the air and placed on something soft, furry, and warm. Slowly opening his bright blue eyes he was once again face to face with he predator, he was smiling at him. "I'll carry you then." Said the fox as he started to walk to the their destination. "Wait your not going to eat me?" (A: sorry I gave up on trying to do Lachlan's accent) "No silly, I was never going to eat you mate. Beside if did you'd be too salty." The happy fox said smiling. "Wait so why were you being all creepy like?!" The rabbit asked loudly, his face turning red. "I wanted to scare you, you look so cute when your scared." Said the grinning fox. "I hate you." Said the flushed rabbit. "I love you to lil' Lachy." Said the fox, which increase the redness of the rabbit's face.

5 Minutes later

Vikk's POV

"We're here!" I said happily as we entered a clearing. I looked back at Lachlan, he said nothing. "Aw are you still mad at me?" I asked him only to get a nod from him as he turned to face the woods surrounding the clearing. "So your not going to talk to me until tomorrow?" I asked only to get another nod. I sighed. "Okay can I at least show you what we out here for?" I asked hopeful After a minute or so he nodded, I then grabbed the tuff of fur on the back of his neck and carried him through some bushes on the other side of the clearing. (A: it's the clearing from above)

Lachlan POV

After Vikk grabbed me again he carried me through some bushes on the other side of the clearing I saw the most beautiful place I've ever seen. It was a small cliff but at the bottom was a small waterfall falling into a lake, around it was flowers of all different colors. I didn't noticed that Vikk set me down and sat next to me until I felt his fluffy tail curl around my body. I looked up at him but quickly turned away, you're mad at him remember?, but he didn't mean to scare you remember?, you still have the rights to be mad though, how can you be mad at the one you love?, . . ., see you can't be mad. My train of thought was broken by Vikk's smoothing voice. "So what do you think of the view?" He asked me staring off at the setting sun. "I-i think it looks amazing." I spoke honestly looking the falling sun as well. "HA you spoke to me!" Vikk yelled jumping on top on me causing me to scream in surprise. "OK ok, I said something to you happy?" I asked him as his eyes stared into mine. "Yes, yes I am." I said while laying his head on my body. We stay there for a couple of minutes, until he crept toward my face and gave me a lick on my cheek.
I blushed a bright red as Vikk got off of me. "I'm sorry I did that, you probably don't like me like that." He said in a sad tone with his tail between his legs and hong low. "I'll just go you must hate me by now." He started to walk away but I ran after him. "Wait!" I called, he stopped and turned around just in time as I jumped up. I gave him a kiss back, a bunny kiss. It was now his turn to blush but mine as well. "I love you Lachlan." "I love you too Vikk." I wrapped my front paws around one of his front legs as he curled his tail around me, it wasn't long before pushed me away. I gave him a why look. "We can't be together Lachlan, as much as it pains me to say this. I'm a fox and your a rabbit it never work out." He said sad once again, I hugged his legs and said "I don't care mate, we can make it work." "Maybe we can." He said.
Maybe we can.
A/N: AAAAnnnd scene! Ok wolfkippers I made the chapter, now its your turn to help what happens next. Now before I go I two things to say 1. No smut just no and 2. The next chapter is going to be about Mitch and Jerome
Now Bai bai for now •u•/