yay :D

WOOO
Be fed my children 😍

A = Aftercare (what they're like after seggs)
Gets kinda lost when it comes to aftercare. He doesn't know what counts. He'll take a shower with you and cuddle, but he doesn't really know what else to do.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
His: Hands. He's constantly using them to pull you closer, and he always feels so proud of himself when he's using them to pleasure you.
Yours: Also hands. They feel so nice, wherever you have them on him. Running down his chest or jerking him off, it doesn't matter. Anywhere you touch him with those amazing hands of yours has his head swirling.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
Gets unbelievably turned on by the sight of his cum seeping out of you. He's not sure why. Something so obscene just flusters him to no end.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
He'd never readily admit it, but when you text vulgar jokes to him about sucking him dry or things of the like, he wants to curl in on himself. Just absolutely turns him tf on.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)
Not much. Aside from occasional masturbation, nothing. He'll never get used to what you do to him, no matter how often, because everything's new and foreign.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)
Cowgirl. Because he's so unsure of himself, he really likes it when you're in control and taking the lead. Especially since you know what he likes so much. He'll never understand how you found out so much about him and he knows barely anything about you or himself.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)
He's always serious, but sometimes you can't help but giggle at the things he does. When he's trying to be dominant and does something awkward or surprises himself, you chuckle a little, then reassure him when he looks embarrassed.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)
Kinda insecure. Scared you aren't gonna like his hair, so he doesn't let it get too out of hand.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)
He tries to be intimate, mainly because he would melt if this was all about being vulgar. The things you say are enough, it wouldn't be any better if there wasn't any wholesomeness to break the tension.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)
He used to just as much as anyone would, but when you two got together, he noticed how he had steadily started jerking-off more. Especially after you took his virginity.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)
Praise kink 110%. To hear your voice that he's idolized for years tell him how amazing he is is unlike any other compliment he's ever received.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)
It has to be your bed. He wouldn't be able to so much as make out with you at his own house with his parents and Saki being around. So he takes things to your house. Not to mention, he's much too scared for anything mildly public.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)
There's an uncountable amount of things you could do to get him hard. Even just the smallest vulgar comment, a cool whisper of his name, even just having your hand resting on the upper half of his thigh gets him sprung.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
Degradation (I must specify verbal). He feels so awkward or even guilty saying those things to you, and it's a turnoff when he hears it from you. He'd rather have your sweet voice telling him how cute he is and how much you love him.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)
Absolutely loves receiving. He feels like his whole body is melting and he can barely see straight. Feels guilty knowing he's not the best at returning the favor, but he'll try.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)
He prefers you to set the pace. Starting slow, then doing whatever you want with him. When he's in control, though, his pace is uneven and near erratic early on. You feel so good he can't help how his hips buck against yours. He can sometimes get really unintentionally rough when he loses himself, and won't even realize unless you tell him to stop or he sees the bruises he left on you.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)
He likes quickies about as much as he likes taking his time. Of course, if you're not on a time crunch, why would he settle for a quickie? But he won't say no if either of you need each other in a short time.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)
Way too scared for anything public, or any risky things. Hell, he can't even screw you in his own house. As for cumming inside you, he doesn't care. Sure, he doesn't want to get you pregnant, but if you're okay with it, he won't stop himself.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)
He has the cutest overstimulated moans and begs, pleading for you to slow down, but he'll always like it. He can go for a solid 4 orgasms. He'll probably pass put while you're trying to give him a 5th, if not before.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)
Honestly, dildos scare him. He really doesn't know about any other toys though, so he didn't exactly know what he was looking at when you showed him the ones you had. You did some experimenting, and he seems to really like when you use vibrators on him. They have his eyes rolling and hips bucking early on, and he cums so much faster with them. That's one downside, though.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
Hates teasing. Tried it out on you and was just awkward and humiliated himself, and he doesn't like you teasing him nearly as much as you do. You're cooing out condescendingly and giving him false hope to the point that he's taking control of the situation himself, grabbing you roughly and fucking into you, whether it's your mouth or your cunt.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)
He makes long, loud noises. Full-volume when he's just barely close and choking out whimpering moans when he cums. He's whining as he winds down.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)
He has more wet dreams about you than he cares to admit. That's one of the reasons his masturbation spiked was from all the times he woke up in the middle of the night sweating from arousal and needing release.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)
He's closer to 6 inches, but he really shrinks when flaccid. You think it's cute, but he thinks you're making fun of him.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)
Average teenage libido, then maybe slightly higher after you. He's thinking about you so often that he can't help but get horny 50% of the time.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
Depends on how many rounds. After just one, he's wide awake most of the time. That diminishes as you go though, until he's passed out with 4 orgasms worth of cum on your hands. Sometimes, when he's tired, that'll come earlier.