isn't this a zodiac sign

YIPPEE TUKAKA SPICE

"CUT IT OUT, Y/N-SAN!"

"But I really wannaaaa," you whined, squeezing your body tight to Tsukasa's leg as he attempted to shove you off.

"Don't you remember what you did this morning?! The day isn't even over, how do you expect me to be recovered from that kind of overstimulation?!" His breath caught in his throat following that sentence as he felt you tap his crotch through his pants.

"You're already half hard. Just a taste?"

"Your libido is astonishing... How does your body even keep up with it?"

"I can't help it," you sighed, starting to softly palm his growing erection. "You just look so amazing on stage. Your singing is perfect, and knowing that your pretty face is all mine..." You flashed him a frown. "Please? I just wanna make my star feel good."

His face, now tomato red from the tips of his ears to halfway down his neck, contorted into a strained expression. Your hand touching him felt just as nice as always, but he already felt lightheaded and cum-lax, as if this morning had only happened an hour ago. He sighed as he felt himself growing harder under your touch.

"F-fine, but..." You stared up at him with starry eyes, waiting for what conditions he might have. "M-me first. O-on you!"

You thought of the cute sight of his head between your legs and agreed, until a sinister idea popped into your head.

"'Kasa! Better idea!" You smiled as you jumped up to his level, looking him in the eyes eagerly. "You know the 69 position, right?" You smirked.

"Eh-" He froze, eyes going blank as he stared at you. "You... you're joking."

You shook your head, humming. "It's a real thing! And if we did that, we wouldn't have to take turns. Plus, I'm sure it's a lot better than the normal blowjob/eat-out combo. So..." You took his hands and held them to your chest. "Do you wanna?"

"I-I mean..." He wasn't sure what to say. Seems his face wouldn't be getting a chance to cool down anytime soon. "I-I'm not sure what I would be doing... Just... eating you out, like normal?"

"Mhm!"

"And... a-and who's on top?"

"It'd be easier if it were me."

"D-do you need me to help hold you up?"

As he continued to ask questions, you held one of his hands and started leading him to your room. "Probably not."

A short walk and several more questions later, you reached your room. Tsukasa glanced at your bed with selfconscious fear. "What if I'm not as good at it?"

"What do you mean, Love? It won't be that different."

He sighed, then put on a determined face. "Okay, let's try it!"

You squealed and clapped your hands excitedly, then rushed him over to the bed. You smugly helped him pull his pants and boxers off, and he playfully did the same for you, complaining about how it was only fair. You then laid him down and climbed on top of him backwards, hovering over his twitching shaft. He stared at your thighs and what lay at the top of them. You wrapped your hand around his base as he rested his hands on the sides of your legs.

"Ready, my star?~" you asked playfully, earning a shakey response from your boyfriend. At his consent, you leaned down and brought his tip to your lips, kissing there and along the rest of his length. Meanwhile, you felt his tongue trail up your folds, a shuddered breath passing over your dampening skin. As you licked over a few of his throbbing veins, he reached one of his hands around and began to press one finger into you, trailing his tongue down to your clit. It was awkward, seeing as he wasn't quite used to treating you from this particular angle, but you'd found just how easily he could adapt.

Already, his actions were starting to feel shamefully good, so you opened your mouth and carefully slid your lips down around his length, causing a light whimper to sound between your legs. Another finger found its way inside you and pressed into your sweet spot, making a trembled hum of your own vibrate around Tsukasa's cock, jolting his hips. He could already feel the soft sting of this morning's relentlessness and whimpered once more.

You both continued pleasing each other, helped by the moans leaving your lips and stimulating each other's sex. As Tsukasa felt each and every moan of yours reverberate through his roasting loins he came to see how your pleasure directly impacted his own, more so than the usual give and take. If he was good enough to make you moan, those moans would resound through your mouth and into his cock, making him twitch and whimper with the stimulation, still sensitive from the morning. Realizing this, he sped up his fingers for a second, prodding especially hard against your favorite spot and running his tongue faster. What met him was a string of moans that felt so good it nearly knocked the wind out of him.

He knew he could barely handle it, but he couldn't help but keep fucking his fingers into you at a rough pace and lick over tour clit like it was his last meal. You could barely keep together, eyes watering from the occasional gag, drool starting to drip down between his legs, and his tip repeatedly hitting the back of your throat in a way that oh so sadistically fueled you to continue. With the constant assault on your burning cunt, you could feel your orgasm approaching like a freight train.

Tsukasa felt you tap on his thigh, and a soft panic rose in his chest, contrasting greatly to the orgasm he could feel looming not even a centimeter above him. He only realized what it meant when you came against his face, crying out with his cock still in your mouth to quiet you. He tasted your slick as it dripped down into his mouth, and he continued only a moment more before he came as well, moaning loudly as he leaned back from your used cunt.

Once you had swallowed his liquid and caught your breath, you turned around and flopped down next to him, wrapping your arm over his shoulders.

"There we go. Wasn't that fun?"

Tsukasa couldn't even answer. That was by far the best blowjob he'd had in his life. He had no doubt in the world that he had actually seen the gates of heaven upon climax.

"Oho, poor baby, it's like your paralyzed! Maybe I should continu-?"

You were then tugged roughly to Tsukasa's chest, where he held you tight. He then rolled onto his side, doing the same with you, and cuddled close, soon falling asleep.

"Ahaha, Tsukasa, you're too adorable."

YIPPEE YIPPEE YIPPEE YIPPEE YIPPEE YIPPEE YIPPEE YIPPEE YIPPEE YIPPEE YIPPEE YIPPEE
cough anyway