oop 🤭🤭

Rehehehehehehe

Tsukasa:
I miss you :((

You looked at his message on your phone, the read notification already sitting there for a minute. He was always so adorable.

Y/n:
You'll be home in another hour, then you can have all the cuddles in the world 🥰

Tsukasa:
I want them nowwww 😖
It's cold here 😞

You almost wanted to squeal. To roll around and kick your feet. How did you end up with a boyfriend so adorable? One who cared about you so much, and not just because you were his idol.

Tsukasa:
I might just sneak away hehehe

Y/n:
Won't you get in trouble for that?

Tsukasa:
Me? Mr. World Future Star? I think not 🙄😎
But I will get in trouble :/

You giggled.

Y/n:
Awe, guess my lovely star has to stay at his tutoring session 😔💔

Tsukasa:
WAHHHH
:,(((

You really wanted him home, probably as much as he did. Of course, maybe for a different reason. You'd admit, it'd been hard to keep your mind out of the gutter recently. The thought of your hand jerking off your gorgeous boyfriend and hearing his desperate whimpers kept coming back to you, and you were growing restless. You promised yourself, as soon as he was home, cuddling wouldn't be the first thing you do.

Y/n:
I really want you to come home :(

Tsukasa:
Me too 😞
Maybe if you wish hard enough, it'll come true! :D

Y/n:
I'm not wishing for an hour Kasa

Tsukasa:
Not even for meeee?

Y/n:
There's a lot of other things I'd do for you
Wanna see?

His seen message came quick, as it had with all your other messages. This time, however, he didn't immediately start typing. The screen stayed unmoving for some time, then a clearly hastily-typed message appeared.

Tsukasa:
Sute
Surw*
Sure**

You giggled. He must be flustered, or at least distracted by the idea of what you could mean. You wondered if anyone had noticed and asked him about it.

You considered just what you'd show him. You wanted to keep him flustered. After all, this tutoring was stupid. You could always help him out yourself. And if not you, then Rui.

You perked up at an idea. You had a few sets of lingerie you'd shown Tsukasa. While he hadn't been able to answer when you asked his favorite, you could tell by his initial reaction. You reached into your closet and pulled out his assumed favorite, smiling to yourself as you took off your clothes and put the set on.

You aimed your phone camera at yourself, trying to find an angle you liked. Once you'd found it, you took the picture and sent it to Tsukasa.

Seems you'd taken a while, because the seen message didn't immediately appear. Either that, or he was hesitating. When the notification did appear, it lingered without him typing. You laughed smugly to yourself, imagining his tomato red face and his stutter.

Tsukasa:
Y/n

Y/n:
Yes love?

Tsukasa:
Yoy look nice like thar
You*
That*