bleh

MWAHAHAHAHA
Sylvia HQ was fanning over this one

You woke up slowly this morning. Everything was so comfortable and warm. The blankets, your room, and Tsukasa in your arms. It was the perfect Spring morning, and you loved it.

Tsukasa stirred next to you, humming sleepily. His tired eyes looked at you and he smiled. You leaned towards him and kissed him softly, making his face pink.

"Good morning," he greeted, voice low with fatigue. Something about how it sounded warmed your insides, as if they weren't warm enough already.

"Morning."

He pulled you to his chest and kissed the top of your head, running his hand down it. You cuddled close, nuzzling against him.

"What's for breakfast?" You asked.

"I dunno. You're the chef."

"Yeah, but whaddya want?"

"Hmm... food."

You punched him softly and a chuckle emitted from his chest.

"I wouldn't mind some pancakes."

"Okay, Honey." You leaned up and kissed his jaw. When his head tilted towards you, you littered his cheek with kisses as he closed his eyes tightly and his face grew red. You giggled at his reaction and kissed his lips, having him return it with his hands wrapping around your waist.

While the kiss was meant to be a soft, chaste one, it slowly started to grow. Tsukasa started pushing against you, kissing you harder and faster. Almost as if he were desperate for more of your taste. After a moment or two, you felt his tongue lap against your lip. You hummed, uneasy with surprise, and felt it slip into your mouth. It licked against your tongue, and you could feel your face growing red. Just then, Tsukasa pulled away to catch his breath, a thin trail of saliva draping from his lips to yours. He kissed you on your cheek over and over again, until you spoke.

"What do you want, Love?"

"You!" He spoke excitedly and continued kissing. He realized, after a moment, just how what he had said sounded, and recoiled. "I-I mean... um..."

"No, no, please, elaborate," you hummed, wrapping your arms around his shoulders and staring him in the eyes. He looked away nervously, face growing red.

"I-I... didn't mean it like th-that..."

"Oh? And why not? Maybe I want you too, Darling."

You could feel him shudder as you kissed his cheek softly, his hands that were wrapped around you sliding down to your hips. You pushed on one of his shoulders, laying him on his back, and crawled on top of him. His face was growing steadily redder.

You began kissing him again, picking up where you'd left off. As you slipped your tongue back into his mouth, you let your hand trail down his chest and stomach. You could feel his distraction, the moment he focused on your hand and not your lips. Your fingers continued, feather light, until they slid under the waistband of his sweatpants.

When you pulled away from kissing him, his breathing was heavy. You looked at him expectantly, fingers trailing around his waistband, not venturing any further. He realized why you were looking at him like that after a moment and cleared his throat.

"Y-you can... you can keep going..."

You smiled and pecked him on the cheek. You moved down to where your hands were and tugged. You slid his pants off and threw them on the bed next to him. Next were his boxers, releasing his twitching, half-hard member. You licked your hands and wrapped them around it, not bothering to start slow with him. He was fully hard, soon enough, and trembling and curling his hands into the sheets with strings of whines.

"Y/n-! Hng- S-slow down!"

But you merely chuckled and continued. His hips were bucking up into your hands now, loud whimpers filling the room. When he was getting close, hand raising to cover his mouth as he braced for impact, you wrapped your lips around his tip and sunk down. Immediately, he came down your throat, desperate whines coming from behind his hand.

You pulled away, swallowing and playing with his tip in one of your hands. Another tiny spurt left it.

"Great job, Tsukasa. Always so amazing."

He hummed shakily at your words, then winced. "You... haha... you can s-stop now."

But his hips shakily rolled, despite his words. His shaft tried going soft, but your continuous playing with his tip kept it from being able to. Soon, his legs started to tense up.

"Y-Y/n...! Don't... hmmm!"

"Feel good, 'Kasa?"

"Too mu-hah!" His hands reached for your wrist, tugging on it. You brought your other hand to wrap around him, squeezing at his base. He hummed shakily as you started stroking him again, hips twitching against your hand as if he didn't know whether to press closer or pull away. His eyes were clamped closed, and his hands eventually let go and grabbed the bedsheets once more.

You brought him to your mouth again, placing a soft kiss before you took him in. His hand shot to hold the back of your head, hips rolling against you. His now open eyes watched you carefully, eyelashes occasionally fluttering. You bobbed your head, listening to him moan loudly.

When he got close again, both his hands pressed against the back of your head, and you had to push down on his knees to keep this thighs from clamping onto you. He came into your mouth again, not bothering to keep quiet. He moaned and whimpered loudly until you pulled off, swallowing once more. He breathed heavily, his voice still present in the back of his throat. He'd gone limp, completely relaxed into the bed. That changed when you wrapped your hand around him once more.

"Y/n? No, no, don't...!"

You didn't move, just held his member in your hand, eyeing him lovingly. "C'mon, you have one more in you, doncha? You've been doing so well, Love."

You ran your thumb up and down along one of his veins, and his eyes clamped closed again. He tensed, head turning away as he whimpered.

"Do you want me to stop?"

He didn't answer for a moment, then shook his head bashfully. His hips rolled against you softly, and you smiled in adoration.

"You're so adorable," you sighed. He twitched in your hand as you picked up stroking him, his head turning away from you as he breathed shakily.

Once he was stiff again, you started jerking fast, and his back arched away from the bed, eyes flying open and trying to focus on you.

"No don't-! Hng, s-slow down!"

"But you said you didn't want me to stop," you cooed. His hand reached for your wrist again, trying to slow you down.

"Too fa-hah-huh!" His eyes watered, and you could tell he was already getting close again. You placed soft kisses to his tip until he was almost there, then sunk your mouth down on him one last time as he cried out. Once he'd finished cumming, you pulled away and crawled up to his face. He was trembling, skin covered in sweat, breathing unstable, eyes teary and trailing down his cheeks. You wiped off the trails and kissed him gently, running your hand soothingly up and down the side of his face.

"You did so good, 'Kasa. So, so good."

He couldn't respond, still whining quietly with each exhale and occasionally hiccuping. You grabbed his pants and boxers and pulled them back up his legs, then pulled him close, wrapping him in your arms and a blanket and whispering reassuringly.