knawing on the bars of my enclosure

I hope you all realize another chapter comes out everytime I get mesmerized by this man's voice or body
I'm so rabbit hole animation for him

"Another great show, everyone!" Miku called, encouraging the others to cheer and congratulate the group as well.

"We become more and more famous with every show! Let's keep being stars, everyone!" Your boyfriend himself cheered. You glanced at Tsukasa. Your lovely, handsome, adorable, sweet, pretty, perfect, oh God look at his face-

An idea popped into your head. Once you were finally able to tear your eyes away from the glorious masterpiece that was your boyfriend, you took everyone else's distraction as your chance.

"So, next week off for everyone, and then right back to work on our next show after that. Everyone got it?"

"Same as always," Nene commented.

"We got it!" The others responded. Then, Emu started looking around in confusion.

"Where's Y/n?"

The others now also looked around. Tsukasa looked right next to him, where he knew you had been standing before. It was one of his favorite places to have you after all. And yet, you weren't there.

"She probably went to her dressing room to clean off. You know how she doesn't like to be in costume too long," Luka commented, looking towards the rooms in question. Tsukasa nodded.

"Ah, yes of course! No doubt. We should all follow her lead and reconvene after, no?"

The others agreed and each made their way to their respective rooms. Tsukasa opened the door to his, only to find someone was already there. Your smirking face, dolled up as it was on stage, was gazing at him as he walked in, seated in his desk chair.

As he froze, you quickly beckoned him in with urgency, fearful that someone would notice his hesitancy and start to inquire. He walked in, closing the door behind him.

"Why are you in here?"

"Because it was a good show. C'mere, Sweetheart." You uncrossed your legs, patting one thigh and opening your arms invitingly. He stepped over reluctantly, but then shrugged it off, plopping himself down into your lap and wrapping an arm over your shoulders with a smile.

"Yes, Darling?"

You smiled up at him, shaking your head fondly. Then, you span him around, laying his back against your other thigh and his head against the arm of the chair. His eyes looked at you, wide and surprised.

"You did so good on stage. Don't you think you deserve a reward?" You purred, running a hand over his chest, your other hand softly holding the back of his neck.

"Wouldn't that usually wait until we get home?" He spoke sheepishly, face growing a pink tint.

"And how boring would that be? Can't we start now, while you still look absolutely delicious?"

He flustered, pretty face growing redder. To be fair, you weren't hard to look at. In fact, you were harder to look away from.

"Well... Fine. Just this once," Tsukasa smiled, all for the theatrics as always. This wasn't your first time in a dressing room, and it wasn't going to be your last.

"Awe, thank you, sweet boy." You leaned down and pressed a kiss to his forehead, leaving the faintest pink mark behind on his skin. It was a nice touch. At the sight, you started leaving a few more, all the while trailing your free hand up his chest to start unbuttoning the front of his costume. You flinched in surprise when a hand grabbed your chin and tilted your head down so Tsukasa could kiss you properly, but you smiled as he did so. Once his top was unboluttoned, you slipped your hand under the fabric, running it against his skin. He breathed shakily against your lips, but kept kissing them, his lip gloss making it easy for your mouths to slide together.